Regained Memories

Uwaaaaa~ Thank you for all the comments desu~~~ Lets see hmmmm~ I shall dedicate this chapter to someone~! And guess who's the lucky person desu~ :3

Thank you for all the support minna~ :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the practice, Akashi told her to wait for him as he was going to fix some documents for the upcoming event and since he got some meeting with the other student council members.

Tetsumi waited for him at their classroom, though since Akashi was taking a bit long, she decided to wait for him outside the student council room.

After the meeting, the other members of the council went out and one informed Akashi about Tetsumi who was waiting outside.

"Akashi-kun, Kuroko-san is outside." The vice president said as he was facing Akashi. "I'll be the one to finish the last part for you."

Akashi turned to him and nodded. "Thank you. If you need anything just inform me." Then Akashi stood up from his seat and went toward the door, but before he opened the door, he thought for a moment, he decided not to show any hint of stress.

Once he went out, he smiled at her. "I am sorry if you waited.. Shall we?"

When Tetsumi saw him, her face brightened up, she smiled widely at him. "It's alright! Come on~! Lets go~ Lets go~ I'm sure you'll like that place!"

"You'll hold responsible if I didn't liked it." Akashi said with a serious face though he was just teasing her.

They were now walking out the main building. "Do we need a car for it?"

"Nope! We don't need to use a car 'cause we'll be using that!" Tetsumi happily pointed at the bicycle. "I asked Narumi-kun for permission and he allowed me desu~" She said, smiling widely at him.

"I.. don't know how to ride a bicycle." He did said it but some part of his brain says he already learned how, but he didn't realized it yet.

Tetsumi expected this answer which made her grinned widely, she held his hand as she drags him towards the bike. "I'll drive it and I'll teach you next time!" She released his hand and sat on the driver's seat. "Now come on~!" She gave him a bright smile, her smile never faded since earlier.

Akashi was a bit bothered if Tetsumi should drive it for him but since she insisted and she seems happy about it, he nodded his head and rode at the back ride. He chuckled softly at that never ending smile.

She held his hands and wrap it around her waist. "Hold tight and don't let go, alright?" then she started pedalling. Akashi looked at his arms that was around her and before he realized it, he started smiling once again. Flashes of the same scenes begin to appear in his mind though he just blinked it off.

"Sei-chan, is it alright to stop at the cotton candy shop? I know one that is near." She asked him while she was facing ahead, her hair was swaying together with the wind that made Akashi noticed her sweet vanilla scent that was so familiar to him.

"Cotton candy contains a lot of sugar. Isn't there anything else you want?" -Akashi

She lightly shook her head and smiled to herself, she remembered these familiar moments with him too, "I want cotton candy! And since we're here you have to buy me one!" She stopped infront of a sweets shop then she turned to him. "Please?"

"Like I said, it is bad for your healt--" but seeing that cute face of hers just made him sigh. "Okay, okay. But make sure you'll drink a lot of water as you do so. And no cotton candies the following weeks or any other sweets. I noticed that you always have some sweets with you."