Mr. Bishounen

When they arrived the school, it was by chance Kuroko has arrived too.

"Tetsumi.." though it's not obvious in his voice, his tone is of worry.

As Tetsumi turned her head, she saw her brother. She at once ran toward him and glomped at him, leaving Akashi alone standing.

"Nii-chan!" -Tetsumi

"I was worried Akashi-kun did informed me but.. it's different when you are not around.." he said it all with a blank, emotionless face. He slightly turned to Akashi who nodded and went ahead inside the school.

Though Tetsumi didn't noticed it, "You just miss me, right? No one is bothering nii-chan last night" she grinned widely at him.

He turned back at her with a blank stare,"I slept my most peaceful sleep that night, I hear no Tetsumi snore."

Tetsumi then pouted by what he said, "I do not snore...."

"Mom was bothered, hearing no snores at midnight" he accompanies her to her room as they started walking in the hallway.

"I do not snore *pouts* that loud..." -Tetsumi

"The neighbors are complaining daily, you didn't changed at all.. Even after these years" Even though it wasn't true, Kuroko loves teasing his younger sister despite his pokerface. He was really worried of her last night. And just like any big brothers, he loves his younger twin sister so much that he doesn't mind showing his other parts of him to her.

"I do not snore that loud!! Besides you're gonna miss me starting.." she paused from walking, "nii-chan.." she suddenly got all teary, she was going to leave her beloved brother once again.

He turned to her and patted her head, "I knew it all along, Tetsumi.. I was hurt though, you tried to keep it, mostly to your brother.."

She was surprised that Kuroko already knows about her sickness, she looked at the ground, feeling guilt, a tear fell on the ground, followed by more. "I...I just don't want....nii-chan to get sad.....I'm sorry for keeping it to you all this time...."

"Don't cause a ruckus around here, Tetsumi.." he pulled up her chin and gently stroked her tears away. "You know what, nii-chan was sadder when you didn't tell the truth to nii-chan.."

Yes, he was very sad when he learned that his cheerful, energetic, younger twin sister has a weak heart.. he didn't expected that she has a sickness. She was always full of smiles, it was like impossible for her.. he then discovered it from their parents that she returned from States for her to be with him. She was only given three months, but with her health getting worse she has to leave earlier. She stayed for only a month and it was such a little time for him to be with her.

"Tetsumi..." he said in a sad tone, his face now sad for his sister.

"I'm sorry nii-chan...I was planning to tell you myself...but...nii-chan always seem to disappear when I do.." she pouted a bit as her tears were all dried up.

He patted her head, a gentle smile was forming in his lips, "You have to make your eyes faster next time my dear sister.."

She smiled a bit and nodded, "Next time...I will...definitely..."

"Just stay alive, Tetsumi...Stay alive my sister, nee?" -Kuroko

She nodded at him and smiled. "I will ..I promise..."

"Then nii-chan is at ease" he smiled back at her then continued to lead her to her classroom.

After class, Tetsumi was spacing out while she was walking with her friend, Sheimi toward the gym when eventually she almost bumped into someone if he didn't held her shoulder.