Jealousy Solved

Hello! I'm back!!! Sorry if took so long!!! >A<

But now I'm back!!! YEY~!! And belated  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL~!!!! :DDD

I also celebrated Seijuro's birthday~~ Kufufu! XD Oh well now it's here~!

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings if you saw one~

Oh yeah! I would like to thanks @Ayato_kirk_Sakamaki and @YoshidaHikari for all the likes desu~!!!! ARIGATOU!!! So The next two chapters, I'll dedicate it to you two :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a surprise that Tetsumi's parents came for a visit. If has been a long while since she last saw them. 

It was already late at night to begin with so Tetsumi has to let her sons sleep and after that she went back to the living room.

Kuroko has already prepared a tea for their parents.

Ayame, Tetsumi's mother went to sit beside her daughter. "How's Seijuro my dear? Does he visits the twins? Is he taking his responsibilities as a father?"

"Hai, you don't have to worry about anything mother." Tetsumi gave ou an assuring smile. "He visited our sons earlier."

Saito, Tetsumi's father gave out a sigh. "I still can't imagine that in an early age, you allowed--

"Father.." Kuroko inserted. "Please do not bring it up. What's done is done." Kuroko said straightforwardly.  

Tetsumi looked down, she knows her father wasn't fully accepting things yet, that he was disappointed at her.

"Saito, Tetsuya is right. At least Seijuro is taking his own responsibilities. And you have given enough scolding to him." Ayame gave out a sigh and turned to Tetsumi and held her hand. "Don't mind your father dear."

"Hai.." Tetsumi whispered weakly but she was feeling a bit sad.

Seeing his daughter, Saito gave out a sigh and went to sit beside her, he pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. it's just.. I can't imagine my little girl has quickly grown up."

Tetsumi was tearing up and hugged heer father back. "I-I'm sorry father.. I know you've been expecting.. alot of things to me but.. but.."

"Shh.. It's alright, it's alright." Saito was stroking her hair gently. "What's done is done. Your brother is right. And all we can do now is look ahead. "

Ayame and Tetsuya was smiling at them, glad that the two have spoken things up.

"Oh yeah~!" Ayame snapped out, taking the attention of the three, she was smiling at them. "I'm gonna live here for a few days~ right, darling?" 

"Yes. You're mother will be staying here. But I have to go back tomorrow, I still have some meeting with your grandfather after all.." Saito said with a small smile.

"Ehh? I thought father would also be staying long here" Tetsumi pouted.

Saito patted her head. "Don't worry, I'll be coming after a week."

"Tetsumi, lets go prepare mom and dad's room." Kuroko said as he stood up, smiling.

"Hai~ Well then, mom, dad. Please wait here okay? Nii-chan and I will prepare the room for you two!" 

---

The next day, Tetsumi woke up early and prepared breakfast for everyone, her parents were still asleep and so is her brother. She has to be early since there was a morning practice. She just left a note for them and after that she went on her way to school.