The Emperor's great love towards the Bluebell Princess

Ever since that first day, Tetsumi never spoke to Akashi. Everytime they meet, Tetsumi would always avoid him. Akashi would only see her during class but during breaks and after class, she quickly disappear before he can talk to her.

The great Akashi Seijuro was being pressured by his EX-lover. He would always think of a way to speak to her but every time he plans things out, she knew it and that's why she would do anything to make his plans fail. Things never go the way he wanted when it comes to Tetsumi. There was this great wall she build up toward him.

Tetsumi would always smile gentle and warmly towards other but when it comes to him, her smile was empty. She was keeping her promise to him even though deep inside.....she was still hurting....hurting whenever she sees him.

One day, when she got inside her room, she saw a pretty elegant girl talking to their teacher, the girl was from another section.

"Hai.. so Seijuro won't be able to come to school today because's he has gotten a fever.." -pretty elegant girl.

The teacher nodded at her, "Oh I am sorry for it.. tell him to get well soon."

Tetsumi was surprised when she heard them. Deep inside she still cared for Akashi and she knows it, that's when it hit her... she suddenly wanted to see him, if only she was allowed to go.

Tetsumi went to her seat and as soon as she turned back to the pretty girl, Tetsumi caught her looking at her.

The girl was very beautiful, her eyelashes long obviously because of the mascara, light eyeshadow on her eyelids and also some wet eyeliner done nicely on her eyes that made it look round and rosy red lipsticks on her lips. She had long black hair and greyish black eyes. She was truly beautiful as if she was Akashi's type considering the fact she is close to him, close enough to know he was sick.

(Picture ------------->)

Tetsumi didn't show any signs of envy unlike her other girl classmates, she just smiled and then turned to her book and started reading it.

The girl left the room without saying a word.

"Wooaahh! Did you saw that hottie?" some boys that was near Tetsumi was talking to each other, admiring the girl earlier.

"She's so pretty! Very beautiful!!"

"Class 2-B's black lily. She's so beautiful!!"

"Uh...I prefer our class' Tetsumi-chan though. She's already beautiful without any makeups unlike that black lily. Who knows if Tetsumi-chan put some make-up on, she will look prettier than that class 2-B's black lily!"

The guys paused and turned to Tetsumi who was not minding them at all.

"I agree. Tetsumi-chan's beauty is a natural one without any make-up!" One of the guys said.

Just then Tetsumi turned her head toward the guys, "I do put some lip gloss and powder. And if I may remind you, classes are going to start so better fix yourselves up." She smiled at the guys and then turned back to her book.

The guys, stared at Tetsumi for a while and chuckled, "That's our bluebell princess' orders~!"

'Bluebell princess'? -Tetsumi

After class, Tetsumi decided to visit Akashi in his home. She cared for him after all it was like her own feet are taking her to him. She copied notes for him and she was planning to use that as an excuse.

The maids knew Tetsumi and so they let her in. They brought her to Akashi's room. When they arrived at his room, there he was, lying in his bed, panting heavily. The same girl earlier was putting towel on Akashi's forehead while Aki was there, playing video games on her psp. Aki was lying in the same bed her brother was lying to.