Confession

The next day, Tetsumi woke up early in the morning, Akashi was no longer at her side. She went to the gym court but he was not there.

"Good morning, Tetsumi... You can go home now... Better be early.... Classes will start on 8:30..Better not slack off in school... Actually, you have to go home now.. Tetsuya might be worried sick by now... And besides, you'll get your breakfast there." Akashi said as he was walking toward her from her behind,

"A-ah! oh yeah! well then.. I'll have to go ahead now!" she starts running toward the gym's door, "you have to eat breakfast too alright? don't starve yourself!" She miles widely and waves at him.

"Take care..." He waves back at her then looked at his hand, thinking that he had held her hand numerous times last night, he feels restless.

[TIMESKIP]

Akashi was walking in the hallway when he suddenly saw Kuroko and a teacher, Tetsumi's homeroom teacher and after that Kuroko went back to his room.

After class, Akashi closed his book and went to Kuroko, he was curious since he didn't saw Tetsumi the whole day so he decided to ask. "Tetsuya"

Kuroko turned to Akashi, "Yes Akashi-kun?"

"Your younger sister... She hasn't come to school... Why is it?" he looked at him, with a pinch of worry, he just doesn't display it.

Kuroko let out a painful look despite his poker face, "ah.. that's... she collapsed in her room.. and she was brought to the hospital.."

The book he was holding suddenly fell, "A-Ahh... Wait.." he hold his forehead, "... May I know what hospital she is in...?"

Kuroko stared blankly at him, though he was a bit confused why the captain seems to be concerned of his sister.

"I am acquaintances with her in my childhood.. I've known her ever since.. After the basketball practice later, would you be kind enough to take me there?" Akashi said, understanding his curiousness

Kuroko blinked a few times then nodded, "Alright then."

After the practise they went together to the hospital.

Akashi knocked at her room door, "It is I, Akashi Seijuro... Tetsumi..."

She was surprised to hear him, but then understood it was because of her brother, "Come in"

Both Kuroko and Akashi went in. Akashi was holding a bouquet of roses, "I assume Tetsuya already knows what your health condition is... Am I right?"

"What do you mean Akashi-kun?" Kuroko suddenly asked as he turned to him.

She at once shook her head and made a sign to be quiet as her brother was not looking, "I-It's just stress... lack of rest.."

Akashi narrowed his eyes as he was looking at her "Ah, I see..it's lack of rest"

"But.. it's still strange.." Kuroko just gave out a sigh "well I shall give you two some time alone..." he silently leaves the room.

Tetsumi gave out a sigh of relief as her brother left, "Thank goodness..."

Akashi went toward her and sat on the chair that was beside her bed, "You wouldn't be able to hide it for long..."

"I know.. but.. I'm just not ready to tell him..." she turn to the bouquet of roses that he was holding.

"Your sickness.." he looks at her, " Is getting worse... Are you sure you are getting medications?"

"Of course i am.. that's why i'm willing to take the operation.." she turns to him and smiles, "Are those flowers for me?" she quickly changes the topic.