First kiss of a Princess and an Emperor

They were now inside the ferris wheel, sitting beside each other, Akashi was looking outside the window, "This is the biggest ferris wheel in Japan, do you know that?"

"Really?! Wow! That's amazing!" she smiled widely, she was looking outside the window too, "it's so pretty.."

Akashi then turned to her and watches her acting like that, he felt really nostalgic when he's with her, "Tetsumi.... I asked your brother if I can court you... And he granted his permission..." he then held one of her hands, "I am really planning to make you mine, therefore I will be doing any measures to make you do so. I do everything to have what I want... *serious eyes*... And I am always serious in doing so....Tetsumi... I will court you..."

She turned to him, blushing because of the words he said, "S-Sei-chan.... *smiles, blushing* you're always serious about things... And even if you court me.. You already know what the results are..."

"I still want to do it properly... To make you feel my love...." he kissed the back of her hand, looking at her ocean blue eyes with his red crimson eyes, "I would want to spend the rest of my life with you...." he touched her face with the other hand.

(a/n: Akashi'd eyes are still red not yet hetero since his emperor eyes has not awaken yet :3 )

"You..thinking about the future already when we're still not there.." she then looks away from him, "we still don't know... If were still gonna be together.. If you'll still love me... If there would still be you......and me.." she gave out a bitter smile, she knew her health condition would be a problem that's why she said those words to him.

Akashi held both her hands, never letting his gaze go ff her, "I am always certain with everything I do because I look on what's gonna happen in the future. I don't make immature decisions, instead, I always think of it ahead of time... Tetsumi... I love you.."

Tetsumi was surprised at what he said she couldn't help but hug him, she smiled sweetly as she did so, Akashi's eyes widened with the sudden hug she gave him, he then smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder, "You brought light into my life... And I wouldn't want to lose this light ever again..."

She gave a soft chuckle, "You're the one whose my light... I'm just a shadow like my nii-chan... You're my light..."

"Sometimes... There are people in the dark that is saved by someone.... They will be the light...." he then pulls away from her hug and holds her face, "and you Tetsumi... You saved me from that darkness ... therefore, you are my light.." he touches her lips with his forefinger, "Those smiles that brighten up anything that surrounds you... it's warm.... And it warmed me as well...."

Tetsumi blushed, she can feel her face getting hot, "But Sei-chan is my light too... You're the one who gave me hope.... And.... Isn't Sei-chan my protector? .....i've always look up to you..."

"I'll simply do anything to protect my light...." he leaned forward to kiss her nose "And you will be my bride.." -Akashi

She blushed heavily by what he said and did, "b-bride... ?"

"What is the point of making someone your girlfriend if you won't marry her in the end? That's the common mistake in most relationships nowadays..." -Akashi

She then leaned closer to him and smiled, "As expected to Sei-chan.... *she gives a light kiss on his lips* though... I wish i am able to live........ Up to that day........" she smiled bitterly as she hugs him once again.

When she kissed him, he was stunned, really stunned because it is the first time he's been kissed in the lips, he was blushing...................hard.

Then suddenly Tetsumi leansed back to look at him and... "Pfft!!! Sei-chan is blushing~!! I made Sei-chan blush~!!!" she was grinning widely.

"Y------------You.......... w------why did you do that?? ..... N-----Now ..our relationship is sealed.... I---was supposed to do my first............where I am the one who initiated it...." he did a face palms, blushing really hard, it was his first time to blush that much.