First love

He waited for her, leaning on the wall, thinking what he had just felt. Akashi was very sleepy but he tried to stay awake, still waiting for her until she finally went out.

"Se--Akashi-san" she called.

He was covering his face and then looked at her, "Yes Tetsumi... Do you need anything?"

She then realized that he was feeling sleepy, she at once hold his hand. "ah.. gomen.. you must be sleepy.. it's already late.. a-ah.. lets go back so that you can take rest ...."

"Tetsumi... Matte..." his held back her hand, his grip on her hand tightened a bit, "Could it be possible that.... the girl you are talking about a while ago..."

She looked at him, "h-huh?"

"T--Tetsum--" he then sighs, "Never mind.. Maybe I am just mistaken... Let us go back to the locker room. It is almost midnight. You need enough sleep..."

She gave out a gentle smile, "You should be the one who needs to rest... Always working yourself..." She gave a soft chuckle, "I guess that part of you did not change too." she started to walk ahead.

"Wait... Tetsumi that's a---*crash*....Locker in front of you..." he then gave out a heavy sigh.

She was on the ground sitting, "o-ouch..i-it..it...." she paused and suddenly cries out like a kid, "It hurts!!!!"

"Idiot...." he went to her and helped her up, "That's what you get for going on your own... Let me guide you everywhere..."

"*sniff* it's not my.. *sniff* ..fault.. *sniff* and stop calling me idiot... *sniffs* .. there you go again... calling me idiot..." she wiped her tears.

"A--Again??" He blinks and furrowed his eyebrows as the evidences are getting closer with each other.

She suddenly realized what she said, she at once stood up and yawns fakely, "I-it's already late, it's time to sleep.." she then walks ahead.

"T--Tetsumi....."he paused then sighed, "Okay .. I'll lead you... Are you sleepy? Let me carry you."

"Ah n-no.." she blushed, "You don't need to carry me, just lead me.."

"Are you sure? You might fall asleep in the middle of the walk" -Akashi

She at once turned to him with a pout, "I-I'm not that idiot!" then suddenly she gave out a soft chuckle as she remembers their past.

"Hmm... If you say so. Hold my hand, I will take you to a safe place..." he extends his hand to her.

She held his hand and walked beside him. He then walks ahead of her, guiding her through the darkness, "You don't have to worry about anything. All you have to do is believe in me..."

She can't help but smile, "If it's Sei-chan... I don't have to worry about anything..." She suddenly remembered something and chuckles and whispers to herself, "back then.. you would always hold my hand too.."

He just continues walking, trying to remember if Sei-chan was how he is being called by the girl in his past.

"Nee, nee, Sei-- ahm.. Akashi-san.. if you happened to meet the girl.. how will you take things.?" -Tetsumi

He paused and thinks for a while, "That girl... You see, she is the first person who loves opposing me yet ended up losing in every argument..."

"I did not lo--" she suddenly paused and gave a fake chuckle, "I-I see...."

"She's interesting though... in my perception..."- Akashi

"So.. do you like her..?" -Tetsumi

He stopped from walking and thought deeply, "Do... I like her...?"