Regrets

UWAAAAA~!!!!! I'm sooo sorry about the late update desu~!!!!! I've been busy with projects and exams lately!!! And my finals are coming up so near!!!! I have to study, study, study!!!! (TTATT)

But sine I'm free today, I took this chance to write this chapter for you desu~! And thank you for the 2.5K!!! I wasn't really expecting that this story would reach thousands, I expected maybe hundreds only XD but then~!!! Thank you very much desu~!!!! :DD

Oh yeah! This chapter contains some lemons desu~ If you don't want to read it, you are free to skip this part. :)

Oh yeah, I put a video here, though just listen in the song desu~! Nyahaha XD I'll tell you when to play it here desu XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tetsumi didn't know what to do, after such a scary dream, she felt protective over Imayoshi. She lied down on her bed, waiting for Imayoshi's message, she was just staring at her phone and none came. "One night... p.. please let me do it with him... for Shoichi... please.."

Just then a knock was heard from the door, when it opened, it revealed a certain teal haired boy, her brother. He noticed her appearance, she was well dressed as if she was going somewhere. "Where are you going Tetsumi?"

She sat down and faced her brother, "I'm  going on a date with a friend! Oh! And I'm staying overnight there~" she winked at him.

Just then she recieved a message from Imayoshi, saying a certain address and telling her to go there.

"Oh! I have to go now nii-chan, See you later!" Then she went out her room, out her house. "Gomen.. nii-chan.." she whispered to herself while walking toward the bus stop.

When she reach the place, there was a white envelop hanging on a tree with words 'To: Tetsumi' , it was low enough for her to reach. When she opened it, she read the contents..

'Dear, would you patient enough to go to the place where everything started? The clue is already there. I'll be waiting for you there.

-Your Shoi-chan'

"Where it all started? Does he mean where we first met? The zoo park?" She was curious enough and was wondering what kind of plan he has in mind.

So she followed what the letter said or so she thought, she went to the zoo park.

While she was walking, she noticed another white envelop near the place where she first bump into Imayoshi.

'I didn't meant literally started, Tetsumi.. What I mean is where magic, maybe only for me, started.. Nice try though, I'm still waiting :)

-Shoichi'

After reading the message, she gave out a pout, "He's obviously making me tired! How can he make me go from places to places alone!"

But then, she didn't have any choice, she went to the place she had in mind, the Tokyo tower. And just like then, she saw another white envelop in a nearby tree.

'I feel so bad that you weren't able to remember where.. Do you need another clue? At first, it was sweet, then later on, it got very very bitter.. See you there.

-Shoichi'

"Making me think all the way.. Hmpf!" Tetsumi crossed her arms, looking round then she thought of a place. "Ah!I know!" She then decided to go in the beach where his grandfather owned. It was already getting dark the time she arrived there.