The Final Round

• Dedicated to Ayato_kirk_Sakamaki

Tetsumi felt troubled, she stood wide eyes by the words that Akashi's grandfather said.

"If I have to erase your existence for Seijuro's well-being then so be it."

Akashi's grandfather's words rang inside her, the two men took hold of her which snapped her from her deep thoughts.

"Momma..?" Setsuro's voice brought her back to reality.

Tetsumi at once wiped her wet face and turned to her son, trying to smile. "Setsuro, Tsumiro.. be good boys, okay? Mommy's just gonna wait outside.." She bent down and patted the boys' heads, she then turned to her brother. "Please take care of them.."

"Tetsumi.." Kuroko looked at her, seeing through her, seeing through her pain.

Tetsumi then turns away from her sons, As long as my sons live... then.. it's fine.. She thought, though tears began to fall as she thought of that, she was not going to see them again.. The men behind was going to take her away when..

"W.. wait a minute.." Akashi's grandfather halted them.

Tetsumi wiped her tears since she didn't want her sons to see her cry. She turned and face Akasshi's grandfather once again.

Akashi's grandfather walked toward the boys. "A.. are these your sons?"

Setsuo felt a bit scared at the stranger that walked toward him and his brother. Tsumiro quickly hid behind his brother. "N-Nii-san.."

Akashi's grandfather bent down and messes the kids' hair. "..Don't tell me... they're.. Seijuro's?"

Tetsumi was surprised, it was obvious who the father and mother. Tetsumi stared at them, still nervous. "Y-yes.." She said in a whispering tone.

"T... They're... wonderful.." He smiled wamly while he continues to messes the boys' hair. His stern look a while ago had been transformed into a warm feeling of love. "They had my wife's eyes on the other half.. gold.."

Even Kuroko was surprised on what he has seen, that big transformation on the scary grandfather's expression, even the men who witnessed this was surprised.

When Setsuro saw the smile on Akashi's granfather's face, he smiled shyly at him as he held his big hand. "H..hello.."

Tsumiro went out his brother's back, and smiled too beforee he turned to his mother. "Momma.. who'sh he?"

Tetsumi snapped out from her thoughts. "A-ah.. well.."

"Your great grandfather.." Akashi's grandfather said. "To live until the day to see my grandson's sons.." He gently touched both kids' faces with a gentle smile, he stared at a moment and stood up. "Two weeks from now, we will have Seijuro and Kuroko's wedding on process." He looked at Tetsumi and smiled. "Tetsumi is your name, am I right dear?"

Tetsumi was surprised by what he suddenly said and how his attitude was now to her. "Ahm.. yes.." She at once look at the ground, not knowing what to do or say, she was just speechless at the sudden change, it was all too fast to take in.

"We'll have your wedding arranged shortly. I hope you won't mind if I handle all the expenses. Akiyo.." Akashi's grandfather suddenly called.

Akiyo went out, holding a video cam.

"I want you to inform Seijuro on my decision, do you understand?" He simply said as he looked at her.

"Yorokonde~" Akiyo gave a wink at Tetsumi before she went away immediately.

"I will handle Risa's family after this." Akashi's grandfather then went toward Tetsumi and held her shoulder. "Forget everything I did.. and said.. I apologize for everything.. I will make up to everything I have done."