Smiles of a Princess

I know, I know, I should be studying since I have exams but then........................................I'm toooooo lazy to study!!!!!! And since I don't care, I decided to update~~~ XD

Well, here's a new chapter for you desu~ :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Akashi looked at the keychain then to her, "It will take time before I could fully absorb everything though.. bear with me.. please.." He looked at her with begging eyes, he wanted to remember all, he wanted to remember her, what she was in his life.

She smiled at him, "This time I will.. no matter how it will come to hurt me.." she whispered the last part, "Just tell me okay? I'll be there for you.." She reached out her hand to cup his cheek but then stopped as she remembered what she said that she won't do anything without his permission. "I-I'm sorry.." she pulled back her hand but surprisingly, Akashi took her hand and puts it on his face, feeling the warmth of her hand. "I hope your boyfriend won't mind.. But don't worry, I'll make sure I'll have my limitations."

--

Tetsumi blushed as she felt the warmth of his face, she couldn't help but smile at him as Akashi closed his eyes, he doesn't even know why he took effort to skip class and go to her in the clinic.

When Tetsumi cupped his cheek, it was then he pulled back her hand. "This is wrong.. I feel like I am developing my feelings toward you. "You have a boyfriend and I am taking advantage of the moment he wasn't here."

Tetsumi got up to sit, she was now facing him. "N..no.. I should be the one apologizing..."

"That aside, your health.. That was actually he reason I came here.." Then he showed her a bottle of tablets. "I let my family pharmacist make this. They are effective for restoring blood count and maintain normal heart. Drink those after every meal and tell me if you have none anymore."

She smiled sweetly at him as she accepted the small bottle from him. "Thank you, Sei-chan.. Sorry for worrying you.."

Though incomplete, Akashi really feels something that makes him want to see her always, making crazy excuses just to meet her again. He stared at her face, admiring her. "You have undeniably beautiful eyes.."

She blushed at what he said though it also made her smile. "You know.. those eyes of yours.." she paused and stared back at his heterochromia eyes. "Ever since I came back.. I can't stop admiring them.. Whenever I stare at Setsuro and Tsumiro .. they would always remind me of you.."

For some reason, the names were familiar to him, but then he couldn't remember, "Who are Setsuro and Tsumiro?" he asked as he continued to stare at her.

When Tetsumi realized what she said, she at once covered her mouth. "I-I'm sorry.." then she let down her hands and smiled bitterly, "I won't tell you yet.. You still have to absorb the things I just told you earlier. If I tell you now, I'm afraid you won't be able to take it all at once.."

"Is that so? Then I won't push you.. I'll wait for the right time." He smiled at her and patted her head. "I beg you, take good care of yourself.."

She smiled back at him, "And you too Sei-chan.. you should always take care of yourself."

"I know my own condition. I have a good lifestyle so don't worry about me." Out of his reflex he held her hand but then he suddenly pulled away, "I.. I'm sorry. By the way, our teacher said we'll have a practice for our play later."