Quietus Phantasm

Another long chapter desu~ Oh yeah! Before reading this, I suggest to put your headphones on and play two sad songs! As in!! GO PLAY TWO SAD SONGS!!! XD 

But if you don't want.... *sulks in a corner* ....okay?

And minna~! Thanks for all the votes~!!! :3 So~~~ Here goes the chaptie~ I hope you enjoy..... yeah you enjoy this chapter..... that is if you're an  Imayoshi x Tetsumi hater or so~ XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Imaysohi reached the hospital, nurses and her doctor at once treated her. After a while, she was now lying down that looks like she was just sleeping soundly.

"Doctor? Is she going to be alright?" Imaysohi asked with a worried face.

"You don't have to worry about anything, her condition is now stable. She'll be waking up anytime  soon. It looks like she was stressing her heart so much that made her condition like this." The doctor said, then he gave out a sigh. "She should be having enough rest, this is the second time that it happened after her operation." He then looked at Tetsumi once last time. "Such a fragile girl.." he whispered to himself. "Well then if you'll excuse me.."

"Thank you doctor.." he said with relief visible on his face.

** Imayoshi sat on the chair beside her bed and watches her. He gently touches her forehead then he took something from his pocket, it was a ring box, he was about to propose to her by then.

Kuroko was just watching them from the door's window, then he went to a nearby bench and sat there. He leaned on the wall, worried on what could happen from here on.

After an hour, Tetsumi slowly opened her eyes. "Mmm.." She turned to her side and when she saw a figure, she mistaken Imayoshi as Akashi. "S..Sei---" then she paused and realized. "..Shoichi..?"

Imayoshi smiled at her as if he didn't noticed that she had mistaken him for Akashi. "Hey.. How are you? Ohime-ya?" He touches her forehead, "You worried me.."

She then looked around, "W.. where am I?" then she turned back at him. "I was in my sons' room earlier.."

"You fainted. The doctor said you have stressed yourself too much." Then he gave out a sigh and held her hand. "What have you been thinking about these past weeks anyway?" He looked at her as he massages her hand.

She smiled a bit at him then she closed her eyes. "N..nothing.. it's midnight.. right?"

"Almost." He looked at her and leaned back on the chair. "I brought you cake. But I think you should eat it later.. or you want to eat it now?"

She opened her eyes and slowly sat down. "You know my love for cake, how can I refuse?" She smiled widely at him.

Imayoshi shook his head in amusement. "I know it, I know it." Then he took the box and opened it. He sliced a piece for her. "My allowance has been divided and there is budget for cake.. I can't believe it."

"That's not my problem~ You're the one spoiling me with cakes~" She gave out a soft giggle.

"It's because I love you that I don't care if all my allowance goes to your stomach." He once again shook his head in amusement. "Why do you love cakes anyway?"

She paused and realized, she looked at her hands, "Well... it all started when I met.. Sei-chan..."

"Sou ka.." then he looks up and chuckled. "My parents are inviting you for dinner tomorrow, Tetsumi. They wanted to see you."