Family reunion + problems

HELLO MINNA~!!! Sorry if I just updated now!!! (> A <) Well you see, the internet here got cut off, and I was suppose to update last Sunday (__ __) Sorry desu....

Well I'll try to update faster nee? Maybe next monday? Hahaha I'm not sure? That depends if I'm busy or not but sorry for the long wait TTATT

This is not edited, so sorry for the wrong typos/spelling desu >A<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Horaa~ Mommy's home~" Tetsumi cooed as she entered the living room.

"Momma!" Setsuro jumped down excitedly at the ground as he went running toward Tetsumi, he glomped at his mother as she catches him in her arms.

Tsumiro went walking toward his mother and hugged her, "Okaeri momma.." He said with a small smile.

Tetsumi embraced her sons in her arms. Akashi was surprised with all the nois, but more because their sons have already grown. He stared at his family that was infront of him, he just stood stiff there since he doesn't know what to do, he was filled with mixed emotions.

Tsumiro peeked behind his mother and saw Akashi, "Momma.. who's he?"

"Eh?! Eh?! We have a vwisitor? Is hwe uncle Sho--" Setsuro paused as he saw Akashi. "He's..nwot.." 

Upon hearing what the twins just said, Akashi didn't know what to say. Of course he can't just say 'I'm your father' all of a sudden, he was nervous, yes, nervous and afraid the twins would not believe or maybe even accept him.

Tetsumi on the other hand was just the opposite. "It's daddy.." Tetsumi whspered in the twins' ears, smiling. "He has come back from work.."

Setsuro look up to his father, blinking a few times. "UWAAAA~!!!!!! DADA'S HOYME!!!" He at once went running toward Akashi and hugs his leg. "Dada! Dada! You're hoyme!!!" He was smiling widely at him, it was obvious that he was really happy. He always wanted to see his father, to hug him, to talk and play with him.

Meanwhile, Tsumiro was still with Tetsumi, he suddenly felt shy toward his father.

"Horaa, Tsumiro.. Come on, give your daddy a hug.." Tetsumi whispered smiling at the little blue haired guy.

Tsumiro nodded a bit and went toward his father, he hugged his other leg, he looked up at him, smiling cutely with a small blush on his cheeks, "O..Okaeri dada... We missh you.."

"My God.." Akashi looked down at his sons, he can't help but smile. He knelt on the ground to level their heights, he patted the boys' head. "You've grown.. My sons.." He hugged the two to himself, he was holding his tears. He was very happy that he could hold his sons in his arms at last. He waited so long for this day.

Tetsumi stood up, looking at them, she was happy to see them like this. 

Akashi leaned back from the hug, he touches both of his sons' faces with his hands and smiled so warmly, "My sons.." he kissed both of their foreheads. "I'm so happy.. they're wonderful Tetsumi.." He then stood up and went toward Tetsumi, he cupped her cheek and kissed her lovingly which surprised Tetsumi with the sudden kiss but she kissed him back the same way, happy to be in his arms.

"Yuuuccckk!!! Momma and Dada's kissshing!!!" Setsuro at once covered his brother's eyes with a frown. "No lookwing Tsum-Tsum!" He shouted as he closed his eyes as well. "MOMMMAAA!!! DADDDAAA!!"