confession (DS)

"Hi guys I'm back with another prank session" you say waving at your cameras.

"So today I'm pranking my best friend Daniel. So I'm gonna act as if I took poison and spat out blood. In short I'm gonna be dead on the floor. So I better go get ready now"

You stop the recording and quickly take out your clothes. You wear on some old clothes which is a torn jeans and Tees . You grab the bottle of fake blood and go to the bath room. You pour a little on the floor and check your phone to find a notification. You don't open it but read it

'Be there in 10 mins'

You quickly rush and throw the phone on your bed and grab a bottle of poison. You return to the bathroom and on the camera. You place it on the cabinet and try your best hiding it with some flowers that are in your bathroom .

"So Daniel is gonna be here soon. I'm gonna start"

You quickly pour the fake blood all over your t shirt and a little in your mouth. You make sure that some dribble down your cheeks. You quickly put the bottle of fake blood in the cabin and lie on the floor.

"Baby I'm home" you here your best friend call

You curse under your breath and quickly open the poison . you place your hand to your side with the bottle holding it  and shut your eyes.

"Y/N" you hear him call

Footsteps become louder and soon you hear him gasp and something fall .

"Oh my goodness! Y/N"

You feel him lift your head and hold you.

"No No No. What happened?" His voice comes out in a whisper

You feel him pull out the poison bottle from your hand

"No"

"Why?"

"Get up! Baby please! Don't leave me!"

You hear him cry

"Baby plz "

"Why? Why did you do this?"

He shakes you but you don't budge. You try your best not to react. You feel him put his hand to your nose so quickly you stop breathing.

"Now what will I do without you? Why did you do this? I loved you so much. How can I live without you?"

You was beyond shocked hearing his confession. You couldn't believe that your best friend finally loved you back.

You hear him sob and you tried your best not to burst.

"Plz get up! I want you. I want you in my life. I love you. Maybe I should have told you early. Gosh maybe it's my fault. I should have told you soon enough knowing that you felt insecure that no one loved you. I'm so sorry. Its all my fault"

He was hugging you by this and crying. You couldn't act anymore. You loved this man and you had enough of this prank. Tears start to roll down your eyes as you open and see a bouquet of roses on the floor. You wrap your arms around him and speak not bothering that you still had fake blood in your mouth.

"Danny"

He quickly pulls away and looks at you

"Your alive?" He frowns

You nod and spit out the blood from your mouth. You stand up and point to the camera.

"Its a prank Danielle"

You see his expression change into anger

"Why! That's not fair! I almost died within. I thought I lost you" the ending comes out as a whisper as he hangs his head down

"I also confessed my love which you probably won't accept" he whispers

You walk up to him and cup his cheeks. He looks at you with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry" you whisper

And crash your lips on his. Finally you had your first kiss with the man you loved ever since you was little. You pull away after awhile

"I love you too and I'm sorry about the prank" you say

His face lights up and he clings onto you.

"Never do that again. I can't afford to lose you" he says

"Hey the prank was good! I finally got to know the truth nah"

"Yes it was. But I was going to tell you today anyways. But still don't do that again"

"Never ever. I promise. And don't worry I'm stuck with you, you like it or not"

You both chuckle

"Oh that sounds delightful. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my princess"

........

Plz vote if you like it.