**Pamper me (DS)

A/N :

This chapter contains smut! Sex scenes! Warning... warning... warning..... Also hey!! After a long time an update.

So sorry for disappearing. It's just I'm really busy. But I'll try my best to update again. THIS BOOK IS STILL NOT OVER SO STAY TUNED.

Sorry if this chapter is shitty. I wrote it in a hurry. Okay now I'll stop, yall start reading.

Drenching wet you walk up to your door and rummage through your purse when you don't find a key. You groan and curse to find it missing. It takes you five minutes to realize it's in your pocket. You curse at yourself as you open the door and walk in. You throw your bag on the floor and walk up to the coffee filter. You try taking a cup from the shelf but it slips and all down.

"Ahhh fucking bitch!" You yell.

"Wow ayat happened," a voice startled you.

You turn around to see Daniel. You are quite surprised to see him. You feel pathetic because she knew you look ugly. Your mascara all smudged and your clothes wet. You bent your head and buried your face in your palms as you start to cry. At once Daniel rushes to you and wraps her arms around you.

"Y/N what happened?"

"Look at me. I'm a mess," you whine.

"You still look beautiful to me."

"I got fired. I accidentally slipped coffee on our famous client so my boss fired me because of that douche bag. Then I got wet in the rain. I couldn't find my keys. The cup broke and now you have to see me like this."

"Oh honey." He lifts your chin and kisses your lips.

"You still look pretty to me so don't feel bad. Fuck that job, I'll find you another one. It's a good thing you got fired. I'm on a months break so we can have some alone time. If you had that job that douche wouldn't have given you some days off. Now you got a whole month!" You force a smile.

"Now you sit down. I'll bring you coffee and get the bathtub ready for you okay." You nod and go plop yourself on the couch.

In five minutes Daniel hands you a cup of coffee and you feel relived drinking it. You almost fall asleep on the couch when you feel him carry you up.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna give my wife a nice relaxing bathe."

"You don't have too."

"But I want too."

You allow him to do what he wants. He puts you to stand on the floor and grabs a wet wipe. You look around and find a bathtub with pink glittery water with ease petals and around the tub are some scented candles. Daniel wipes off your make up and then starts underessing you. He carries you and puts you in the tub.

"You take a bathe. I'll go clean up." You grab his hand and stop him from leaving.

"Pamper me," you whisper.

He nods and undresses before joining you in the tub. He sits beside you and pulls you onto his lap. He places his hand on your shoulders and slowly massages it. Simultaneously his lips leave gentle kisses on your back. His hands then travel to your breast and he massages it making you moan. His hands roam all over your body making all the tension built up in you disappear. He washes your hair and even massages your head. Once done He opens the plug and let's all the water go down as he washes you off with a shower gun. He finally stops by your legs and sprays it in between your legs. At once you tense and arc a little. You grab his hand and stop him. He let's go of the gun and places both his hands on your inner thighs. The kisses on your back start giving you goosebumps. He slowly starts the area in between your thighs. His hand touches your clit making you moan.

"Ahh baby, faster."

He slips his finger inside you and you arc your back in pleasure. He starts to wiggle his fingers causing more pleasure. Then he inserts another finger making your whole body flow through ecstasy. His movement becomes faster and you feel yourself on the verge.

"Ahhh b-baby. I-I'm gonna cum. Ahh." You end up coming all over his hand. You feel light headed and super relaxed. He turns your face and you both start kissing. Your tongues start to dance to their own rhythm. You both pull away when you are breathless. You start blushing. He washes his hand and gets out of the tub. He puts a towel around you and carries you up. He takes you to the room and puts you on the bed. You look at Daniel's white ass and start blushing. He puts on his boxers and then turns too you.

"Haven't you see me naked before darling?" He smirks.

You blush more as you hold onto the towel. He takes a PJ set from the closet and puts it on you. You let him dry your hair and comb it into a ponytail. You feel nice getting pampered. Finally he clims into bed and you cuddle up close to him.

"Now the day ended fine didn't it honey?" He asks.

"It was perfect."

He kisses your forehead.

"I will always love you Y/N no matter how bad you look or what a shitty day you are having. I am here for you."

"I know. You are the best husband in the world."

"I know I am." You chuckle.

"And you are my angel."

"Okay now pamper me. Play with my hair. I wanna sleep." Ypu place your head on his chest while he plays with your hair.

"Good night babe," you said.

"Good night life."