Babysitting turns to date(ZH)

"Y/N I'm hungry," Little Reese whines.

     Right now you were at the your neighbor's house babysitting little Reese while her mama and dad where out.

    "Let's go get some foooood then!" You cheer and carry her up on your hips.

    You walk up to the kitchen and put her to sit on the counter while you prepare some baby food for her. Once your done you carry her up and hold the bowl as you start feeding her and walking around.

    "My little princess is hungry uh?" You ask and put a spoon of food in her mouth.

    "Yessss," she says and giggles.

   "Want more?"

   "Tasty. Tasty yess," She says and claps her hand.

   Just then the door opens drawing your attention. You are a bit shocked to see Zach , Reese's big brother walk in. He was supposed to come later that night.

    "Uhm your home early ," you say.

    "Yeah. I broke off early so I left immediately and drove home."

    Reese leaps into her brother's arms and he carries her.

    "Zacharyyyyy!" She days and chuckles.

    "Hey there bumblebee bee."

    She chuckles again.

    "I missed you!!" She says and hugs her brother and he kisses her all over the face.

    "Did she give you any trouble?" He asks you.

    "Nah. She's been a good girl like always. "

    "So how is everything at home?" he asks.

    You smile knowing he still remembers that you have family problems.

    "You remember?"

   "Ofcourse. I mean it's been awhile since I saw you. Uni really got us busy but that doesn't mean I forgot you. You are still my best friend," he says.

   It's true, five years back when you moved here to this neighborhood Zach's family has been really nice to yours and Zach has always been a shoulder to cry on until this year you both started University and Zach moved out. After 6 months he's finally come home to stay for Christmas. Ever since he left you haven't been in contact much, University got you both busy.

    "Yeah. University is stressful as hell. I kinda missed you," you admit.

    He comes closer to you and puts Reese down before hugging you.

    "I really missed you too. It's a good thing I'll be staying here for three weeks , we can hangout a lot. Whatcha say?"

    You didn't know what to tell him, you wanted to say yes but you couldn't. You've been crushing on Zach ever since he since he kissed you in a game of truth or dare. He didn't know. You were too scared to tell him and kept your love a secret. When Zach moved away it became easier for you to move on and restart life. You got a boyfriend who loves you dearly and every day you try your best to love him just as much but now with Zach back you are scared you'll fall head over heel for him once again.

    "Y/N?" Zach calls.

    "Uh uhmm what?"

    "Are you okay? You seemed zoned out?"

    "Oh uhm I was just thinking of all the fun we had."

    "Great can't wait to have it back again," he says.