Regrets (CB)

I walked into my phone to find my beautiful girl watching TV.  I walk up to the fridge to quench my thrist.  My eyes droop from the lack of sleep and tiredness. I gulp the water when two hands engulf me and kisses my neck.

   "Bean!!" She exclaims.

  I place the bottle in the fridge and back away from her grip upon feeling too hot. Something about my action makes her frown. I open my mouth to say something when my phone starts to ring. I sigh and pick it up.

   "Hello Corbyn. It's me Jack. We need you here immediately.  Please come fast," Jack says

   I start walking to the front door knowing exactly what I had forgotten to do.

   " Oh my gosh I forgot. I'll be there soon" I say while getting into my car.

   I take off without saying another word.

_________________

  I sip on my alcohol while some random chick tries rubbing my hand. I push her away and stand up.

  "Y/N will be mad" I whisper

   "Corbyn sit down," Jack whines.

    "I gotta go home," I slur

   He nods and I make a move to leave.
After we finished our last recording at the studio the boys forced me to come to the bar to end the week. And  like that I lost track of time.

  I stop a taxi and get into it. My mind is fuzzy but someone I manage to pay him and reach home. I knock on the door constantly feeling some kinda joy in it. The door swings open with my girlfriend standing in front of me. But she does not look happy. I walk past her and plop myself on the couch.

  "Where have you been?" She asks

    "At work"

    "Then why have you come home drunk?"

     "I went to the bar after that."

   She huffs and walks away. I rush towards her and turn her around.

    "What's your problem?" I huff

   "What's my problem? What's your problem? You hardly even notice me these days. You hardly spend time with me. You drink often. What happened to You? Where is the Corbyn I loved? Rumours are spreading that u are cheating on me -"

   I cut her off feeling offended "You know that's not true."

     "Oh really? The way you've been behaving lately doesn't say so," she snaps

     "I've been a little busy okay!"

      "Very busy. You know what? I'm so done with this thing we call relationship. Your hardly giving me your time and that's hurting me. I can't take it any longer," she yells

      "What do you mean?"

       " I mean that we are over."

    I feel my whole world crumble as I watch her walk away.

________________

      I've been sitting in the bathtub ever since Y/N left. I don't know how long I've been here but I can tell it's long enough from the wrinkles on my fingers.

     "Corbyn!" The familiar voice makes me jump.

     I quickly get out of the tub and dry myself off.  I look at my miserable condition in the mirror and cringe. My eyes are all red and puffy with My hair is wet and all over my face. I wear on my rob and walk put of the bathroom to find Jack in my room. He looks at me and bursts into tears.

     "Corbyn..." he whines and clings onto me.

     My whole body freezes as I start to think of the worst.

      "Y/N j-just had a m-major accident."

     As soon as the words leave his mouth the guilt in me rises and I let out a loud sob. I fall to the ground and start hitting myself.

     "It's all my fault. Its all my fault..." I keep saying.

     I feel my heart break into a million pieces.

      This is all my fault.

      I did this.

     "Corbyn please she's gonna be okay. C'mon let's go to the hospital," Jack begs and pulls my hand.

      "No! No! I'm not coming. I can't See her in this state. This is all my fault, Jack. If I was a proper boyfriend this wouldn't have happened," I ramble.

    He kneels down in front of me and places a hand on my shoulder.

       "What happened corbs ?"

     I start to tell him all that happened today.

_______________________

      It's been more than a hour since Jack came home and told me the news. Till now there is no update about Y/N. The either time I stayed in my room crying on my pillow. Jack tried to talk to me but I refuse to move.

     All I could feel it guilt. If anything happens to her I swear I won't forgive myself.

     I hear Jack talking to someone outside. I get up and go stand by the door. I recognise the other voice as Jonah.

     "How is She?" I hear Jack ask.

     "I have good news and bad news..." he trails off.

     "That is?" Jack whispers.

     "Good news is She is pregnant.  Bad news is She is very critical and the doctors don't think she will survive."

     I grab my mouth to stop the sobs. I bang the door and lock it. Immediately I hear Jonah and Jack yell for me. I ignore them and walk up to my drawer.

    This is all my fault.

    I can't live in a world without my girl.

     I grab a blade and hold it to my wrist.

     "Corbyn don't do anything stupid. Open the freaking door!!" Jack yells.

    I dig it in my skin and run it through my hand. My vision starts to blur and soon I loose all consciousness.

---_________-----
(This Chapter will have a part 2 ;)

Hiiii guys.
Long time no update.
So sorry : (
I'll try to update more.
The book is not over.
There is more to come.
Stay tuned.
Meanwhile check out my Fan fiction of the boys called
DREAM BOY