Regrets 2(CB)

I open my eyes and notice Jack and Jonah crying beside of me. Everything that happened hits me and tears start to roll down my eyes.

      "Guys...." I whisper.

      At once they rush to me and call for the doctor.

      "How is Y/N?" I ask.

      "She's awake," Jack says with a sad smile.

     I smile.

     The doctor examines me and tells I'm doing good.

     "Can I go see her? Please?" I beg.

     The doctor nods and the nurse removes the IVs  from my hand. I slowly get out of bed and Jack holds onto my waist while I walk. The three of us walk us to a ward beside of mine and I hesitate to open the door. Guilt takes over me and I look at Jonah. He nods and pushes the door. We walk inside and I find her talking to Daniel.

      "There is something you need to know," Jack whispers.

     She looks at us and smiles. I smile back and let go of Jack. I slowly start walking towards her and at once she frowns.

     "Daniel who is this?" She asks.

     My heart shatters into a million pieces. I try holding her hand but she flinches.

     "Daniel who is he?" She asks again.

     "Y/N Its me Corbyn. Don't do this to me. I'm sorry for everything please don't act like this," I beg.

     "She woke up with amnesia Corbyn," Daniel's words pierce my heart like a sword.

      I burst into tears and start yelling.

      "No!No! You are lying. How can she forget me?"

      Jack and Jonah drags me outside and takes me back into my room. I sit on my bed and constantly mutter curse words at myself.

       This is all my fault.

____________________

A month later......

     It's been a month since I've been living without Y/N. She's at her parents, I go there everyday to see her but her parents don't allow me to see her. Daniel had already told them everything that happened so she's angry I guess with me though she can't remember anything.

     I stand up her house like everyday and look at her window. I find her standing her as usual and looking at me. After standing there for an hour I turn around and go back home like. I get my couch in anger and yell in frustration. My house is in a mess but I don't care. I haven't been eating properly for nearly a month. All the boys are concerned about me but I don't care. I deserve all this. I remove my clothes and get into the bathroom. I open the shower and just stand under the water as I cry my heart out. This has become a usual routine for me. Day after day I do the same thing. Sometimes the boys come and visit but it's very rare because I told them I don't want them to come to see me. Y/N has bounded very well with the boys to what I heard and I'm happy she has them. At they'll take care of her.

       After an hour of standing in the wet, I turn off the shower and tie a robe around me. I wipe my head with a towel as I sit on the bed and stare at the wall. After that I put on my onsie cause it's  very cold and go to the hall. Broken vases, dry flowers, Broken table and so on lies on my floor. I simply go sit on my couch and turn on the TV. 

      Half way through the flim when the door bell starts to ring. I huff knowing it's one of the boys. I slowly make my way to the door and open it. An unexpected person stands in front of me. She slaps me hard on my face making me even more shocked.