Safe with me(JA)

Suprising my best friend (Sequel AKA part 2)

The minute you walk into his house you dont feel like moving. You awkwardly stand by the door and look down. You try your best to hold your emotions and literally have no idea what to say.

"Come in," Jack says.

As soon as he touches your hand you flinch in fear. You look up and find him giving you a pitiful look.

"I-I wont hurt you," there is a crack in his voice and you can't help but feel bad.

You nod and look down again. Right then your stomach growls in hunger.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll get you something to eat," he says.

You nod and walk in looking around the lounge. You sit down on the couch he points at without saying a word. You blankly stare at the clock while waiting for Jack. Again you start to feel Dylan's filthy hands on you making you flinch in fear. You look around as your whole body becomes tensed. You start to hear his voice in your head and at once you come your ears.

"No, no, no ,no ,no! Stop," you keep saying and shut your eyes tight.

"Y/N?"

You feel a hand on you and at once you scream , "let me go!!" And back away. You open your eyes to find Jack again and you feel bad. You couldn't take it anymore, you start to cry bitterly in front of him. He hesitates for a moment but eventually pulls you into his arms.

"He tried raping me Jack. I can't believe I almost would have lost my virginity. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have trusted him. He was so nice. Fake. All I wanted was to surprise you, he was supposed to take me to your school. I'm so sorry," you ramble.

"Shhhh baby you are safe now. I got you. I won't let anyone hurt you," he say while rubbing your back.

"He tried raping me in his car Jack. He took me to some lonesome area-"

"That fucker!"

"I somehow managed to kick him, push him off me and run for my life. I left everything there. My suitcase with all my things are in his car. My mum sent things and all for you," you say while crying.

"Let's go get it back," he says.

You pull away and look at him in hesitation.

"what about Dylan?"

He gives you a quick hug while saying ," Shhh don't worry. No one ever can hurt you when I'm here for you. You are safe with me."

You smile and pull away. He kisses your forehead making you feel all happy again.

"Okay."

He wipes your tears before grabbing your hand and taking you with him.

_

You sit in the car and keep looking at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" He chuckles.

"How did you find me? Did you see Dylan?" You ask.

"I was returning home when I got your texts. I was confused for a moment. I thought you were joking but I saw your location and was shocked. I called your mum and she asked what was my reaction seeing you-"

"Oh no."

"I somehow lied to her and then came to the location you send me."

He pulls out something from his pocket and gives it to you. It's your bracelet. You didn't even realize you lost it.