Better off dead (JM)

You stood there frozen as you watch your boyfriend kissing another girl.

     You flew all the way to Texas to surprise the boys during their tour but you got the biggest shock of your life.

      You couldn't believe what was happening. Jonah stood there kissing some brunette in the tour bus.  Without saying a word you leave and start to run. Corbyn sees you running and chases you.

    "Y/N wait!!!"

    You stop and turn around to see Corbyn and in front of you. 

    "It's over Corbyn. It's all over," you say as you cry.

    "What do you mean ?"Daniel asks.

   "H-He-" you can't even say those words without choking on your own tears.

   Corbyn pulls you into an hug and you just cry.

  "Y/N?" You hear a familiar voice.

   You quickly pull away and look behind them to find Jonah walking towards you'll. Without saying anything you just run away . Right now you were in no state to face him or talk so you just catch a cab and go back to the house.

   This afternoon When you came to Texas while the boys were rehearsing in the stadium , Corbyn sent a bodyguard to pick you up and take you to his house were all the boys are staying.

    You get inside and just throw yourself on the bed. You hug the pillow as you cry your heart out. A million thoughts run in your head

  He doesn't love me

  Why did he do this to me?

  He cheated.

  Am I dreaming?

  How could this happen to me?

  What do I have to live for?

  I'm better off dead.

  Well if I can't bare to see him leave me and can't imagine living without him , its better to die peacefully.

    Making up your mind, you get off the bed and go to your bag. You take out a book and a pen from it. You sit down and write him a letter.

Dear Jonah,

I love you so much that it hurts so bad knowing you cheated on me. I never thought you'd do such a thing but you did. Today seeing you kiss a girl broke me into pieces. I know you are gonna break up with me soon cuz I saw how much you were loving her. I should leave you but I can't. Cuz I love you way too much that I cant live a second without you. So instead of dying everyday without you I'm gonna end the pain once and for all.

I love you with all my heart,
Goodbye..
All the love. Y/N

   You tear the paper and place it on the bed under the open and your phone. You take your razor from your bag before going into the bathroom and sitting down underneath the shower as you cry harder. You lightly run the sharp object on your arm. At once a little blood oozes out but the water washes it.

    It was a stupid decision to end your life but you loved Jonah to much and couldn't imagine a life without him. All you can think is that you are better off dead. You cut yourself once more but this time near your nerves. More blood comes out. You feel yourself getting lighten headed already and you smile as you lay on the floor.

   "Jesus! Y/N" you hear a gasp.

   You look up to see Jonah and all the boys standing in front of you. Jonah holding thr letter in his hand. His eyes is wide and red with tears evident in it. He quickly turns of the shower and squats down by me. The boys give you one last sad apologetic look before walking away.