A Corsage (CB)

Sequel to Meeting you.

You start packing all your clothes with a heavy heart. Today is your last day in Texas and honestly you don't wanna leave. But your cousin thought that it was for the best because being around Corbyn make you fall harder and made you hurt knowing he didn't  feel the same. You sign and pick up the Teddy he won for you at the Zoo. Just then there is a knock on the door.

     "Come in!"

     You turn around to find Corbyn walking inside. He clings onto you and gives you a tight hug.

      "I'm gonna miss you," he says.

      "Me too."

         He pulls away and looks down at a box he is holding in his hand. He hands it to you.

      "This is for you

      "This is for you. Open it when you are free later."

       You nod and keep it on the table.

         "I'm sorry I can't come to the airport," Corbyn says.

       "Its okay. I understand.  You got Prom at school. I don't want you to miss it. By the way did that girl agree to come with you?"

       "Not sure. Unless she shows up I'll know."

       "I'm sure she will."

        It killed you inside to say that. You and Corbyn had the best time ever in texas and you were positive he liked you back. You were going to propose to him when he broke the news to you. He couldn't make it to the airport because he had Prom at school and that he had asked a special girl. It was just two days ago that you got your heart broken and you decided to just leave and not extend your trip.

       "Can I help you pack?"

       "Sure."

       For the next hour Corbyn helped you pack and you guys had small conversations and cracked lame jokes in between until it was finally time to leave. You walk him to the door and he stops on the front porch. He clings onto you and holds you really tight in his arms. Your heart breaks knowing you have to let go of the boy you love so dearly. It takes everything in you to pull away and smile. You find his eyes watery and his cheeks pink. He was crying. Seeing him cry your eyes start to water but somehow you manage to hold up.

      "Hey don't cry. I will come and visit again dont worry," you say unsure if you even will.

       He nod and you both hug one last time before he leaves. You quickly close the door and rush into your room as tears roll down your cheeks. You sister come into the room to find you in a emotional mess.

        "Oh Y/N."

        She pulls you into her arms and you cry for awhile. She somehow coaxes you up and gets you to take a shower and get ready. You wear some comfy clothes and put Corbyn's beanie on your head.