**Make you feel good(JM)

Warning::: This chapter contains lot of erotic content. If you are not comfortable just vote and skip the chapter. Thank you hope you love it.

    You walk out of the kitchen carry two glasses of coffee for your boyfriend and his friend (Jonah). You don't see Jonah's leg out and trip over it making you fall. All the tea falls on your boyfriend and he stands up immediately.

   "Blind bitch can't you see?" He scolds.

   You flinch and try picking up the broken pieces of glass.

  "Its my fault Chad," Jonah says.

   "No. She is just clumsy," he says and pulls your roughly by the arm making you stand up.

   "Look what you did to me shirt," he growls.

   You look at the coffe all over his shirt.

   "It's not my fault," you try to stand up for yourself

   At once he grabs your mouth and tears start to escape.

   "What did you say?" He asks.

   "I'll get you another shirt," you whisper.

   "Good. Now go."

   He pushes you and you scram to the room. You take out one of his shirts and start to iron it out. You hear the door lock behind you and you already know what's gonna happen. You feel him wrap his arms around your waist. He starts nibbling your neck while running his hand under your shirt.

   "I need you baby," he says.

   You nod knowing what he wants. You go on your knees and he unzips his pant letting his manhood out. You give him a good blowjob till he cums in your mouth. With that he pushes you away and changes his shirt before leaving you there not bothering to make you feel good. You burst into tears and feel pathetic. This has become a usual thing ever since you moved in. Chad has been treating you very badly but doesn't let you leave.

     You go to the bathroom to take care of your own self. You turn on the tap and let the bathtub fill with hot water meanwhile you sit on the floor and cry to yourself. Once it fills You undress and get into the bathtub. You grab the shower head and spray the water on your clit. You feel intense and soothing as the water tickles your clit.

   "Oh my gosh Y/N," a familiar voice gasps.

   Your eyes go wide seeing jonah and you quickly pull the curtain around the bathtub.

   "I'm really sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to intrude."

   You let go of the shower head and start to feel really embarrassed. More tears roll down your eyes.

   "I was worried about you so I came to check on you after what happened. Are you okay? What did he do to you?" Jonah speaks.

   You leave out a loud sob and you hear him say, "oh my Y/N what happened?"

   You dont know what to do. Your best friend was standing there while you were naked behind the curtain.

   "Cmon Y/N I know we haven't spoken well in a long time but you know you could tell me anything."

   It was true. Chad, Jonah and you were best friends. Ever since you moved in with Chad , Jonah and you barely spoke or saw each other. It's like Chad always came in between you two.

   "Tell me what's wrong please. "

    And you do, you tell him how you've been miss treated past few months.