Surprising my IBF (JA)

Right now you are sitting in the plane on your way to Pennsylvania to meet your internet best friend(Jack Avery). You are really nervous cause this is the first time you two will be meeting. He has no clue about your visit so you are really anxious on how this will all turn out.

........2hrs later , You reach land in Pennsylvania airport and check out. With the help of some staff you find the washroom and go inside. You open your handbags and take out your makeup pouch. You do a little touch up and add some makeup setting spray. Normally you wouldn't be doing your makeup but today's plan requires a perfect appearance. Not just to look good for Jack ,No, but to look good in front of all this schoolmates. In few more minutes you were going to meet another internet friend (Dylan Charles) of yours who happens to be study in the same school as Jack.

     Dylan is Two years senior to Jack. They don't actually know each other personally but they have seen each other in school. You know Dylan for more than a month and he's been really nice so when you told him about your plan to see your best friend of more than a year , He agreed to pick you up and take you to school. So the plan was to stand out of Jack's school and hopefully he'll notice you and you make a good appearance.

    You look at the clothes you are wearing and feel much satisfied.

     You walk out of the washroom dragging your suitcase along with you

     You walk out of the washroom dragging your suitcase along with you. You look around trying to find Dylan. You see your name written on a board someone is holding. You smile knowing who it is. You walk up to him and he hugs you.

     "How was your flight?" He asks.

    "Good."

    He takes the suitcase from you and you thank him.

    "So ready to see your man?" He asks.

     "Yeah I guess," You say nervously

  "Hey, what's wrong?"

   "I don't know. I'm just nervous. What if he ignores me. Do I look nice? What if his friends make fun of me. What-" You start to ramble but he cuts you off saying, " You look ravishing."

    For a second you are taken back by what he said.

    "Pardon me? What did you say?" You ask.

    "Oh I mean you look beautiful. He's be drooling," he says.

   You blush and push back the thought of what he might have said. You both walk outside and he leads you to his car. He puts your suitcase in the trunk and you get in. He gets in and starts the car.

    "So he has absolutely no clue you are here right?" He asks.

    "No clue. I haven't texted him since yesterday."

    You place your bag on the seat and take out your phone.

     "Hey are you calling him?" He asks.