Tickles (JM)

Guys important notes:
Please I need your help. Can you please check out these two poems. It would mean alot. It's for a contest. I really need your help.

Link:
https://my.w.tt/9U9ARJwh80
https://my.w.tt/UnH9Orwh80
(Link also in bio) in case it's not available here please comment below. I'll send you the link. Please help guys.

please do check it out.

***********

Request by CassidyMarais
Thank you honey.

   You are fast asleep on the bed and your 7 month old baby is playing on the bed beside of you with her favorite toy. Jonah is seated on the floor with his head resting on the bed as he watches her. His face is turned into a frown as he wonders why your little girl still hasn't smiled or laughed or said anything.  It really made him anxious and sad.

    "Why won't you laugh princess?" He asks his little girl.

    She bites her toy while staring at him. He flashes a broad smile in hopes she will reciprocate it but there is no luck. She crawls up to you and touches your face. But you don't know it. Taking care of her is a really big task and you were finally getting some rest so nothing is gonna wake you up.  Jonah Carries her up and says, "don't disturb mamma."

    He puts her on the floor and immediately she starts crawling around. He follows her behind. She goes up to his guitar and starts tapping it.

    "Do you want me to play?" He asks her. She looks at him and taps the guitar again.

    "Oh well. Mamma is gonna be mad if we wake her up. Let's hope that we don't. "

   He takes the guitar and starts playing a tune. Your little girls lips start to curl and a small smile is seen. Jonah notices this and with full hope he starts to sing.

    "Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel the free tonight
Nobody Gotta Know."

   Your daughter started laughing and clapping by this. Jonah smiles widely has he continues to sing.

   "I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on you all night
I should take you to the moon
It's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright
You should be my, you should be mine."

    She crawls up to him and tries strumming the guitar along with her daddy.

   "See, i've been trying to find the right way to say to you
That i would walk a million miles if i'm not with you
And there is no one else
That ever could compare to you," He sings to her.

   You wake up and hold your head as it starts hurting. You look at the floor and you are shocked to see what is happening.  Your little girl is finally smiling and laughing. She is even moving her mouth trying to lip sync with her dad's singing.

    "Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel the free tonight
Nobody Gotta Know."

    You go down and wrap your arms around Jonah as you both watch her in happiness.

    "Sing with me," he whispers.

    You nod and join it.

    "And if they try to tell us wrong from right
We'll fix it in the night alive
Cause this is what we are tonight
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know." You two sing as your little girl makes little baby noises trying to sing with her daddy.

    "She finally did it Jonah," you whisper with tears in your eyes.

    "She finally did," he whispers and starts singing the song again as you take out your phone and record this precious moment. 

_____________

Who is in love with the new cover?

Or should I switch back to the old one ?