Please be his fake girlfriend (DS)

You walk into the Logang house to find all the boys having a serious conversation. You walk up to them and yell , "Hi boy!!"

   They tell you a quick hello and continue to talk. You sit down beside your best friend Tate who is sitting with Jonah.

   Tate is your sister and ever since she started dating Jonah , you're become best friends with the boys.

   "What's up?" You ask.

    "Big story short everyone thinks Jack is dating a model named Babara," Tate says.

   "And?"

   "She is a bitch. She framed Jack making it look like they are dating for fame. Now we need to get her off his hair," Jonah says.

   "Can't you tell the media the truth?" You ask

   "Wont work. We need to start a new rumor," Corbyn says.

   "Like What if Jack has a new girlfriend?" Logan suggests.

   "Yes. That would work," Tate says.

   "Guys but I don't love anyone," Jack says.

   "Fake it man. Now we need to find a girl," Jonah says and you all hum.

    You all are in deep thoughts when suddenly Corbyn starts grining at you. You frown as he whispers something to Jonah , causing everyone to look at you with a wide grin. Realization of what's happening hits you.

"No! No!! No! I'm not doing it ," you refuse.

    You couldn't agree to it not when you were in having a huge crush on Daniel. Actually you were absolutely in love with him and he knew it. You liked him even before Tate started dating Jonah. A year ago when Tate got friendly with Jonah, hardly five months later you confessed your love for him but he friendzoned you and ever since then you've been best buds but secretly you still loved him and he knew that.

    "Please Y/N it's just for few days till his name is cleared. Please," Daniel begs.

   Hearing him say that makes you get irritated and hurt. You stand up and mutter, "Sorry I can't. I'm leaving." You turn around and run away. Tears stream down your eyes as you cant believe that he still doesn't like you. You hear footsteps behind and someone grabs your wrist.

    "Wait," Daniel says.

   You turn around and look at him.

    "Is it because you still like me?" He asks.

    "As if you don't know," you say in annoyance

    "Y/N I already told you I dont see you that way. I just don't feel those things because I haven't been in love. You are my best friend. I want you to move on. Please , Jack is a nice guy. I-" you cut him off by showing him your hand to stop.

   "Enough. I heard enough. What is less for me? Why do u not like me uh? -"

   "Y/N I-"

"You are blind. You are stupid. All the boys can clearly see that we aren't just friends but you cant. You know what, tell Jack I'll be his fake girlfriend , I'll make my heart a stone. Oh wait, You already made it one just now. Anyways tell him I can make my appearance only after two days since I have an important exam to learn for."

    You turn around and walk away. You take few steps then you remember something, you turn back to find him just standing there. You walk back to him and pull out your personal diary from your bag. It's more of a book with full pictures of that you took with him and all your feeling poured in it.

   "I guess I wont be needing this anymore," you say and hand him the book.

    "What is this?"

   "A book. Do me a favor and burn it."

    With that you walk away leaving him and everything you loved on behind you.

____________________

   After two days and three nights of crying and studying , Today finally you moved outside. You went shopping with your sister bought the most beautiful dress and shoes to match it. Then you came home and took nearly three hours to get ready for the American Music Award you were attending.

   Finally you are all set and done to go

   Finally you are all set and done to go. Someone knocks on your door, you yell for them to come in and turn around. You are completely shocked seeing the person who you did not expect walk in.

    "W-What are you doing here?" You ask.

   "I'm here to take my date to the awards," he states.

   And He gives you a bouquet of flowers.

   "Are you kidding  me or do u need a fake girlfriend too because if you do I'm-" he cuts you off by kissing your lips.

   Your body freezes at the sudden touch but eventually you end up kissing him. The kiss is long and passionate. Just the need you wanted , just the thing you needed. Him.

   He pulls away and you frown in confusion.

   "No. I want you to be my real girlfriend and go with me to that Award show because I'm in love with you," he says.

   "Oh my gosh? Am I dreaming? Wait! what about Jack? How do you love me? What's happening-" he cuts you off but kissing you again.

   "Hey I normally dont like anyone cutting me off but I like the way you do it," you state when he pulls away making him chuckle.

   "I read your diary. It made me realize how much you loved me, how much I loved you. How blind I was. What we shared was something beautiful and I'll be a fool to lose it. Even the boys lectured me about it-"

    "They did?"

   "Yup. Even Jack. By the way he has a date. A real one too."

   "Ohhhh."

    "So will you forgive me and go on a date with me?"

   "Yes. Yes I will!!!."

______________

Hey guys, I need to ask you something?
Do you want some smut?
A matured chapter with sex ?