Next generation (Z.H)

"It's your fault!!" You scream looking at Zach

    "Mine? You are working too," Zach yells back.

    "But you are hardly here. You know how lonely it makes me feel. You are always on tour or hanging out with the boys," You yell.

   "It's not my fault I have a pack schedule.  You knew I was a singer only and fell for me."

    "I wish I didn't," you reply

    "What do you mean you wish you didn't," he asked.

    "I wish I didn't fall for you. I wish I didn't meet you. Ugh!!! This is just so impossible.  Can't you see how I'm slipping through the cracks?"

   "I'm trying Y/N!"

   "Well try harder!! Every night I wait like a idiot to talk to you. Either you don't come home or you come home very late and want to sleep at once. You barely talk. If you do it's to get me to have sex," you scream.

    "But baby I'm only tryna please you," he says.

   "No I don't want sex. I want your time. How many months it's been since you took me on a date. Six freaking months Zach!! I'm so tired of being the only one trying."

    "Well then you quit your job and I'll quit mine," he yells.

    "You can't ask me to quit my job!! I only work for 8 hours and 5 days unlike you who works around the clock. You are the one that needs to take a break for us."

    "Ugh stop being so clinging. I'm doing this for us. If you can't deal with it I'm sorry."

    "I'm sorry too Zach. Sorry I was being too good of a girlfriend to you. Yes I can't deal with you anymore or your obnoxiousness so I'll just leave," you say and walk into your room.

   Zach makes no effort to stop you as you back all your clothes in the suitcase but when you come into the living room with your suitcase he grabs your wrist

    "No! Gemme another chance Y/N,"he says

    "Thats what you said last time."

    You pull out your hand and quickly start walking towards the door.

    "Baby please don't leave," he begs

    "We need a break Zach. Thats what best for both of us," you say as you walk out.

    He follows behind you just an inch away trying to talk you out of it.

    "Baby please come back.. I'll change.. I'll take you out on a date..  please come back in."

    You are crying uncontrollably as you walk across the road and Zach has his eyes on you too busy tryna convince you, that you both don't see the speeding van. When You turn around it's already too late the car hits you both as you scream out Zach's name. The car throws you two in the air and you fall 6 feet away from Zach. You feel your head pounding and something hot dribbles down your head. Things start becoming blurry. You see Zach in front of you and try pulling yours self to him.

    "Z-zach," you shutter as you drag yourself to him.

   Little by little things start blurring out. You somehow manage to take ahold of Zach's hand. You feel his grip tighten as your eyes close.

    "I-Im s-sorry," Is the last thing you hear before you lose consciousness.

****

    You wake up from the horrible nightmare in a mass of sweat. You sigh and drink a glass of what. Every since you turned 16 these dreams have been haunting you. It's been 12 months now and you just couldn't understand what it was. Day by day the images grew more and clear. A boy with brown eyes and rosy cheeks kept appearing in your dream. Today the dream was very clear and the voices and speech was too. So You get out of bed and get ready. Then after your parents wish you and gift you, you lie to them that you are gonna hang out with your bestie and leave the house deciding to do some research on this. You go to the nearest internet center and go to the computer.

    Accident of Y/N and Zach You type on the monitor and a article pops up.

    Lover die due to tragedy you read the headlines and then continue reading what's below Yesterday was a tragic day for this beautiful two. Zach Herron and Y/N were found dead yesterday on 20 ave park street in the morning.  Reporters say a speeding truck came and rammed into them. Source also say that Zach and Y/N looked to be having a big arguement as they walked across the road and didn't notice the truck. Fans across the world are devastated. Zach Herron the rosey cheeks that billion of teenagers love from famous band why don't we had been dating Y/N a Intern for Vogue magazine.  The two had been dating for Two years and they were loved by most of the limelights. This news is truly devastating to all the limelights and the band mates.

    This happened on the same day that I was born 17 years ago. I'm reborn? Is that even possible? Is zach reborn too? You think.

    You print out the article and pay the receptionist before you leave. Just as You walk across the road your accidentally drop your purse. You bend down to take it and went you stand up someone one grabs your hand and pulls you. You gasp in shock as you swirl and fall into the person's arms. You realize a car just whizzed passed you. You look at the person who saved you and your heart beat picks up. Same brown eyes, same rosey cheeks. You place your hand where his heart is and feel his heart beating too. Both your heart seem to have their own rhythm. Before you can say anything the boy leans in and kisses you. Butterflies erupt in your stomach and you feel the love. It's like you where already in love for years and you knew you both are reborn. You pull away and look around as he talks.

    "I've been having dreams of us everyday. I'm sure you do too. Gosh I'm so happy I finally saw you."

    "Are you a singer?" You ask.

    "No. I work at a bakery. I can't sing. What's your name?" he says.

    "Good. Because if you where then thats drama. My name is Sasha," you say.

    "Yes I think so too. Now we can live a different life. Well I'm gonna call you Y/N. Becaus you are my Y/N-"

    "And you are My Zach."

    "Yes. Shall we start what we left in last generation?"

    "I would love too."

    You lean in and kiss him once again. I was like all the love that was there last generation came rushing through your veins right now. You both might have different names right now but knew deep down you was still Y/N and he was still Zach. Just a new life beginning on the same day that it got over 17 years ago.

    "I love you Y/N."

    "I love you Zach."

_________________

Tried something new.
Do you Like it?

Guys please check out my book Will the moon ever hear the stars? By PrincessChiquita01

It's my other account. 

It's about a genderfluid person falling for a deaf girl. You will love it, I guarantee you. Please give it a try.