His queen (ZH)

(sequel Aka part 2 of Paper notes )

   You look at yourself in the mirror and sigh in relief. For two hour you've been getting ready to meet your secret admirer. Now you are happy by your reflection.

     Normally You never wear makeup around the boys, you are just too comfortable around them , but for the first time you are nervous to meet one of them. You have absolute no clue who it could be, all you knew was it wasn't Corbyn since he has a girlfriend and Jonah your brother. That leads to Jack, Zach and Daniel. Whoever it was you know you'll be pleased. They all were nice and very sweet to you always. You just couldn't wait to know who's been sending you all those notes.

      You walk outside and look around the empty house. Two hours ago , the boys said they were going to the studio which you knew was a lie.

     You lock the door and get inside the uber you booked. Your hands begin to sweat as you look out of the window. You see the lake nearing by and all you want to do it run back home because you are so nervous.

What if I dont like him?

What if it's not who I expect?

Y/N you dont have a particular choice of who you want.

But what if I dont feel the same when he reveals himself.

    A hundreds of thoughts run through your mind but it's all put to a stop when the cab stops. You pay the driver and get down. You look around as you walk up to the bridge above the lake. You see Starbucks nearby but none of the boys.

    "Can I sing you a song real quick?" A voice asks from behind you.

    You turn around to find Jonah wearing a white shirt, black pants and suspenders with a bow. He gives you a rose and you smile taking it.

     "Are you in a rush? Can I sing you a song real quick?" He asks.

    "Yeah absolutely," You say.

"Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel the free tonight
Nobody Gotta Know," he sings.

    You hear someone strumming the guitar behind of you. You turn around to find the rest of the boys walking towards you each holding a rose. They stand together and Corbyn Comes up to you and hands you the rose as he sings.

"I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on you all night
I should take you to the moon
It's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright."

     He spins you around as they all sing

"You should be my, you should be mine."

    Then he steps back and Zach walks up to you. He hands you the rose as he sings

"See, i've been trying to find the right way to say to you
That i would walk a million miles if i'm not with you." He spins you just like Corbyn as he continues singing, "And there is no one else
That ever could compare to you."

      He steps back and they all sing together as you watch in awe.

"Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel the free tonight
Nobody Gotta Know
And if they try to tell us wrong from right
We'll fix it in the night alive
Cause this is what we are tonight
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know
Nobody Gotta Know."

     Then Jack steps forward and gives you the Rose as he sings and does a little slow dance with you.

"I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on you all night
I should take you to the moon
It's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright."