Washroom(DS)

I stand by my locker thinking about the fight that me and Daniel had yesterday. It was of something silly I don't even remember why. I can't even talk to him about it because he won't come to school today.

"Y/N are you listening to me?" My bff asks.

"Ah yeah yeah. I'm going to class now bye," I say and walk away.

I walk down the hallway thinking about Daniel. I get into the washroom and stand in front of the mirror. I hand my bag on the hook and look at myself in the mirror. I start to feel the darkness in my head kick in again. I hear a group of giggles which draws my attention. I see Daniel's ex and her group march towards me.

"Oh look it's Daniel's fat ass girlfriend," She says.

Ugh I'm in no mood for her non sense.

I try walking past her when she spills a glass of coffee on me. The Brown liquid stains my blouse making it look messing.

My Favorite blouse .

"Oops my bad," I hear her say while her friends giggle.

I keep my head low as I try walking past them. But someone grabs my shoulders.

"Where do you think you are going?" Cara asks as I'm scuffed back.

I stumble backwards and manage to maintain my balance.

"What do you want from me?" I ask as I whip my tears.

"Oh look the baby is crying. Where is that fake brave girl that fought with me that day uh? Where is she?" She asks while pushing my shoulders.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Hasty uh. I want you to leave Daniel. That's all I want."

"F*** off," I hiss while looking at the floor.

"What did you say?" She asks and comes closer to me.

"I said f*** off you do it!" I spit on her face.

She slaps me hard making me loose my balance and fall to the floor. I break down and start to cry in front of them on the floor. I hear them laugh and taunt at me. I feel water being poured all over me and they seemed to rejoice my pain.

"Don't ever mess with me again," I hear her say.

I see there big heel shoes walking away and the door being closed. A loud sob escapes me as depression starts to kick in. I somehow manage to sit up and use my hands to stand up. But the water on the floor makes me slip and twist my ankle. I feel immense pain in my ankle as I fall to the floor again. I try to move my legs but I stop when I feel a lot of pain. I just lay on the floor feeling pathetic.

All I can do is hope that Daniel will come and save me even though he said he won't come to school today.

My blouse is fully stained and wet so is my hair and my skirt. I'm sure it's become transparent due to the water. At the moment I just wanna disappear. I try lifting myself up but the water makes me slip again. I cry harder as I lay lifeless on the floor. I turn on my back and just close my eyes as I feel my darkness start to cover my mind. I start to feel weak and lose contact myself.