Inspiration (ZH)

You sit in Starbucks with a pencil in your mouth as you think hard and look at the blank book in front of you.

"What can I draw?" You ask yourself

The waiter comes up to you with your coffee

"Still no idea?" She asks

You give her a sad smile and nod

"You'll find your inspiration soon" she says

"Thanks"

You hear a group of giggles which draws your attention. In comes a beautiful guy with glasses and a white hoodie. Something about his wide smile makes your heart warm and you can tell that this view you were getting will warm anyone's heart. So you took your pencils and started sketching. You were finding it a bit difficult as he was moving about and laughing with his friends. You frown wondering what to do. You being the shy type felt embarrassed to approach him. The old lady that served you seemed to notice what you were doing and walked up to him. You watch as she whispers something to him. Immediately he looks at you and your heart stops for a second. He nods and walks up to you. At once you lift your book a little so he doesn't see your drawing.

"Hello. I've been told that you need some help. So if I sit here will that help?" He asks

You look at that old lady and she gives you a smile. You look back at him and nod. You start sketching again but make sure that he doesn't see it. He simply sits with a big smile on his face.

"Smile wider" you whisper

"Pardon?"

"Smile wider. Like how you were doing before. Its nice" you say a little louder

"Oh ok"

He shows you his wide smile and that helps you sketch him out beautifully. Once your done you eye him and the drawing wondering if you did him good.

"Done?" He asks

You nod

"Don't you talk?" He asks with a giggle

You practically scold yourself for being so silent all of a sudden. What has this boy done to you? You are never silent.

"I don't know how it is" you say

"Can I see?"

You give him the book. Immediately all this friends surround him and look at your drawing. Nervously you play with your fingers.

"Its flawless" he says

You smile

"Yes. You drew Zach exactly like a picture itself. Wow" one of them says

"Thank you"

"Can I take a pic of it?" He asks

"Yeah sure"

He pulls out his phone takes a snap. Then he proceeds to see your other drawings.

"They are beautiful. Are you famous? Sorry I'm not into art"

"Nah not really. I do have a little art studio though" you say

"Really? Well you deserve to be famous"

"Thanks"

"I'm Zach Herron by the way"

"Y/F/N"

"Nice name-"

His friend cuts him off by calling him. He stands up and hands you your book.

"Can I get your address ? I would love to visit your studio" he says

"Sure"

You give him a little visiting card.

"And maybe we could have a cup of coffee after that?" He asks

"Yes Yes sure"

You was beyond trilled for when the moment you laid your eye on him you knew you had a crush on him.

"See yah soon"

*********

😋 so how was it?