Meeting you (CB)

Surprising my IBF (Alternate Version)

    Right now you are sitting in the plane on your way to Texas. You were visiting your eldest Cousin who lives there with her husband. Well that's according to your parents who think you are gonna stay with your cousin which is partially true but the really truth is your were gonna see your internet best friend of two years and you might be staying at his place too

   You are really nervous about how it will go. Tomorrow you will be meeting him since by the time you land in Texas it will be late night. He doesn't know you are coming, its gonna be a big surprise.

   3hrs later , You reach land in Texas airport and check out. You see your cousin standing in the crowd and run into her arms.

"Gosh I missed you so much."

________________

   You pace back and forth in your room waiting for your cousin get dressed. You walk up to the mirror once again and check yourself. You feel confident wearing your favorite clothing but not so confident since you barely have makeup on. Your sister insisted that you font wear makeup to meet him and look natural. Knowing Corbyn he would want that too so you agreed and only wore nude lipstick and mascara.

   "Ready to meet your man?" She asks walking in

   You turn around and whine,"Abbey I told you he is my best friend not my boyfriend."

   "Well you do have a crush on him."

   It was true. You did have a crush on him. You love him so much and he knows about it. But you got friendzoned the moment you told him so you kept your love lowkey.

   "Whatever c'mon let's go," You say and storm out.

   You both get into her car and she drives you to the address on your phone. She stops by a beautiful looking house and I peep out.

   "Sure this is it?" She asks.

   "Yes I remember , this is the same house I saw when we video called and this is the address Ashley texted."

   "Okay. Good luck girl. Call me if you need me,"she says and gives you an hug.

   You gets down and take a deep breath. You walk up to the front porch and ring the doorbell. Corbyn's Dad opens the door and frowns looking at you.

   "Good Afternoon Mr.Besson. I'm Y/N, Corbyn's internet bed friend," You introduce yourself and his face lights up.

   "Oh your the one my son keeps talking too. Ashley told me you were coming. Cmon in quick, Corbyn will be coming home any minute."

   You nod and walk inside. Ashley comes out from her bed room and hugs you.

  "Oh my gosh you are finally here. Corbyn has no clue you are here. Actually yesterday I think he saw you somewhere, he came home grumbling about how much he missed you and  that he even started seeing you in places."