lost (JA)

You bounce your head to the rhythm of the music playing in your hears as you walk on the side walk. It's pretty dark and cloudy but you didn't care. You loved the world when it rained. Something catches your attention that makes you stop. You take few steps backwards and turn around.  On one of the benches in a park you saw your boyfriend's face close to a girl you didn't recognise.  You could tell it's him even with the distance.  All you could think of is that he's cheating on you. You start to feel betrayed and hurt even more than you already are. He pulls away and his eyes land on you. You didn't realize you were crying until you see a blurry figure approach you. You start to run without looking back. You hear your boyfriend Jack call you but you don't stop. All you want to do it get away. You wipe you eyes and see a subway near by. You run down the stairs in hopes to lose Jack but his constant callings never stop. You somehow manage to blend with the crowd and get into a train. With absolutely no idea where you are going you sit in the train that starts to move. You see Jack running to the train and you turn your head away. He starts banging on the glass window but soon he's out of sight when the train picks up speed.

Maybe this is a new start You think.

You rest your head on the window and cry to yourself. Your heart stings with loss. You lose track of time as you fall into a deep slumber.

________

  You feel someone tap You. You startle a little and look at the little girl smiling at you.

"This is the last stop," She sweetly says

   She runs into her father's arms and he carries her. You stand up and smile at him.

"Are you Okay? I saw you crying before. I could tell u got in here just to get away," he states to truth and catches you off guard .

  "Uhm yeah kinda"

You quickly get off the train and start walking not wanting to make conversation with a stranger though he looked nice. You look at your watch and realize it's 10:30 in the night. You quickly climb up the stairs and look around once you reach the pavement.  Cold breeze hits your back making you shiver. You start to walk while looking around for a place to stay. You get into a dark alley which sends shivers down your spin. You know your lost but somehow you don't lose hope. You start to hear footsteps follow behind.

   "What's your name princess?" A dark voice questions

  A hand grabs your wrist and pulls you to their chest.

   "Leave me!!!!" You exclaim

  He runs his filthy hands on your neck.  You struggle for freedom and somehow manage to get free. You start running while tears streamed down your eyes. You hear his footsteps chase you. Your lost and have no idea where you are but the only thing you want is to escape from your rapist. You find a littls old abandoned shed which sparks your hope. You quickly run inside and hide behind a rusty car that's parked inside. You hold your mouth to control your violent sobs. Your heart beats like it's about to burst. You close your eyes and pray

"God forgive everything I have done. Please save me from this guy"

   You start to hear footsteps again after awhile. Your adrenaline starts to pump. You gulp your spit and close your eyes shut. A hand touches your bare shoulders making your whole body freeze.

   "Y/N" A familiar voice calls your name.

   You immediately open your eyes and look at the boy you can away from in the first place. The boy who broke your heart. Your boyfriend Jack.

   "J-Jack?" You shutter in disbelief

   "It's me"

You didn't care what he had done. All that mattered is that he is here now and you are safe. You jump into his arms and wrap both your arms and legs around you. You blurry your head in his neck and cry uncontrollably.

   "I was so lost and scared. I almost got raped. I thought I was gonna die."

   He rubs your back and kisses your cheeks.

    "Shhhh your safe know," he whispers

    "How did you find me?"

    "Our phone have trackers for each other remember."

    "Sorry I ran away."

     "What did you see? Why did you run away?"

     "I saw you kissing that girl," Your voice cracks

  You hear him chuckle.

    "I was blowing her eyes you silly. I'll never cheat on you. I can never do that. I love you so much. Sorry that happened," He says

   You lift your head and look at him. You grab his cheeks and kiss his lips roughly. You pull away when your out of breath and huff

    "I thought I'll never be able to kiss these lips again."

  "And rub my hand into these noodles," you say while running your hand into his hair.

    "I love you Y/N. Never forget that," He says

    "Promise. I love you too"

  And you kiss him once again.