Anonymous friend(CB)

You walk into your house with bag full of books. You huff and place it down on the table.

   "Hey!" Your roommate, Corbyn walks out of his room and waves at you.

   "I finally got the book, " you tell him.

   After three days of hunting for your college books, you finally got it.

   "That's great. I'm gonna make a milkshake. Want some?" He asks.

   "I would love that."

   He nods and walks away.

   It's been two years now that you moved into this house with Corbyn. You were very scared at the idea of moving in with an unknown guy but Corbyn turned out to be absolutely charming.

    He comes back with a glass of Blueberry milkshake. You sip it and hum as you savour the taste.

   "I gotta cover these, see you later, " you say and go to your room with the books and milkshake.

   As you are about to finish your drink, your phone beeps. You open the Instagram notification.

Beanie_in_the_bottle

Hello babe❤
How are you?

   You read the text and smile.

Oii oii 😂😂
I'm good now.
My roommate made me a
Delicious smoothie.
I'm in heaven.

What flavor?

Blueberry

   You send a pic of the glass.

For me? 👉👈🥺

When you come here
I'll make some for you.

Yes and I'll have a
"Stay away from my
Girlfriend talk with him"

Cool down Romeo
Things aren't official until
We meet.

   This person named Mattew has been texting with you for three months now. You both haven't met or seen each other. Matthew is very shy so in the begin itself you'll agreed to stay anonymous friends until recently he confessed to like you and you couldn't deny your feelings but you told him that you'll won't be official until you both meet which he hasn't agreed for yet.

I know :(

Can we meet?
Please.
It's been three months.
I think it's time.

It's just
I don't think you'll
Like me once you see me.

Matthew idc how you
Look. You are really nice and
I wanna see you. Nothing
Will change. I promise.

Okay fine.
Tomorrow?

Yessssssssssssssss
Finally!!!
Tomorrow meet me at
Starbucks.
@ 5

Okay ;)

   You walk out of your room screaming, "Corbyn!!!"