Pizza boy (J.A)

You keep pressing your pen as try to remember the homework you were supposed to do. You take your phone and start dialing your friend's number. Just then you hear the doorbell ring and you become alert. You throw the phone on the bed and run out of your room.

   "Wait!wait!" You yell as you race down the stairs.

   You see your mum walking to the door. You pick up speed and run past her as you yell, "I got it."

   You stop in front of the door and catch your breath. You push your hair behind your ears and set your top. You open the door with a huge smile welcoming the person by the door. As you expect it's the pizza boy. He smiles widely at you and gives you the pizza.  You pull the money out of your pocket and give it to him. He smiles and thanks you. You watch as he walks down your driveway and gets onto his bike. He stops and gives you a look which makes your heart skip a beat. You quickly step back and shut the door. You turn around to find your parents looking at you.

   "This is your 15th pizza for this week," your mum says. You shrug and just start walking.

   "Y/N likes the pizza boy!" You brother says.

   "What no!!" You yell and run after him. He chuckles and keeps yelling the same thing as he runs around the house and you chase him.

   "Y/N go do your homework," your mum yells.  You huff and go up to your room. You grab your books and put it in your bag. You sling the bag over your shoulders and grab the pizza box and your phone before you go back downstairs.

   "Mum, Dad, I'm going to Mia's to do my homework, " you yell as you walk to the door.

   Mia is your neighbor aka your best friend.

   You leave the house and go to the house next door. You ring the doorbell and at once Mia opens the door. She looks at the pizza box and smirks. You walk inside and go straight to her room where you plop yourself down on the bed.

   "I see you saw Mr. Pizza boy again," she says as she enters the room.

   "Yeah," you say as you blush.

   "Did you speak to him this time at least?"

   "No...."

   "Y/Full/N why are you wasting life!" You just shrug.

   "Give me your phone," she demands.

   "What! Why?"

   "Give me your phone Y/N." You nod and give it to her. You watch as she types in something.

   "What are you doing ?" You ask.

   "Odering a pizza."

   "But there is pizza-"

   "Shhhh."

    "Done," she says and gives you the phone. You nod.

    Every minute feels like hours as you wait for him to come.

   "Why is he taking so long?" You whine.

   "Patients Y/N."

   The doorbell goes and at once you stand up.

   "Now don't mess this up. Go get your man," she yells as you run to the door..

   You open the door to see another guy. Your smile turns into a frown and you look behind him hoping to see your guy.

   "She likes -" Mia stops looking at the guy.

   "Who are you?" She asks.

   "You ordered Pizza right?" He asks.

   You glare at Mia and then nod at him. You take the box and she pays him. You close the door and walk with her to her room.

   "He must have been busy," Mia says.

    You nod but you can't help not feeling sad. You sit on the bed and open the box of pizza. Mia grabs the box you brought and opens it.

   "Oh my gosh!!! Mia look!!!" She says and turn the book to you.

   Inside the box there is a note that says "My name is Jack. You look really pretty and I would really like to take you out. Call me " with his number attached to it.

   "Oh my gosh! You have to call him now," she says and grabs your phone.

   "Mia wait!"

   You try snatching it but she quickly gets up and starts running.  Just as you catch up to her and grab your phone, Jack's voice echoes through the phone making you freeze.

   "Hello?"

   "Hey," you manage to say. You give Mia a hard glare. She signals you to go on.

   "It's me. The girl who stays in that red house down Brooklyn road."

   "Oh hey!" You hear such joy in his voice, "I was hoping you'd call me." You can't help but blush hearing his voice.

   "I-I'm Y/N," you mentally face palm yourself for shuttering.

   "Y/N hmmm that's a nice name."

   "Thanks." Your heart pounds in your chest as your cheeks heat up.

   "Soooooo,"

  "Oh ask her out already," Mia complains from behind.

   "Sorry. That was my friend," you tell him and slap her hand.

   "Shall I take you out this Sunday? I would love to get to know you more."

   "Sure."

   "Oh please don't take her for pizza. She already had enough for you," Mia jokes.

   "Miaaaa!!! Shut up!" You whine. You hear Jack chuckle.  His laughter his so cute that it makes both of you smile.

   "He's cute," Mia mouths.

   "Sorry about that."

   "Haha don't worry. I promise you a wonderful night."

   "Well I can't wait for it then."

   "Me too. So see you on Sunday then. I'll message you the time later."

   "okay!"

   "Good night Y/N"

   "Good night Jack."

   Once he ends the call you and your best friend hug as you both scream in joy.

    "I got a date! I got a date!"

    "I'm dressing you up for Sunday. "

    "Ofcourse you are!"

    "Okay now let's eat our pizza and celebrate!"

   "Yesss!"

   You both go to her room and celebrate with your pizza over pizza boy.

_____________

I know I haven't updated in a really long time. I'm really sorry.
I've been so busy.
This book is not over.
More updates to come.....

Important::::
Please check out my book "will the book ever hear the stars?" On my account PrincessChiquita01 . I would really appreciate it. Thank you.