Birthday Girl

Y/N's POV: 
Frustrated I slamed my head against the sewing machine. „Urg.. this is going to be the ugliest thing I ever made..”I mutterd. Suddenly I heard the door opening behind me „Maybe should take a little break” Shawn shackles coming off to me two stroke of my hair „before you or anything else gets hurt” „No...” I sighted „this has to be finished till tomorrow” he kneeled down next to me and laid one hand on my cheek causing me to face him. „Ok how about that? I'll get my guitar and a tea for you and I'll keep your company until you finished” I nodded tearing up little bit „Hey hey hey, you darling don't cry” he laughed kissing my cheek. What did I do to deserve him. After all this time we're together now is still made you fall in love with him even more everyday. He stood up and walked out the door. I put my hair up to a high ponytail, set straight and started seawing again. A little while later the door open again and Shawn put down a tablet with two cups off steaming tea. He grabbed a chair and sat down next to me with his guitar. As I turned around I saw him dearply smiling. I interwined our hands and kissesd cheek „I love you. More than you could ever imagine” I whisper stroking his facial hair. A while we just said there in silence. He came a little bit closer so I could rest my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my waist.
After like 12 minutes he pulled back from a hug and started to play a beautiful melody. It took me a little while longer than usual to finish my work because I watched him playing  from time to time. How he sat there, hos eyes closed, huming a little bit along with his playing was so pleasing to watch. You realy could see the passion he's pudding in his music. I finished my work and turned round so I could show it to Shawn. It was a little stuffed animal, a ladybug „She'll love it” he smiled taking the ladybug in his big hands turning it around „I hope she does or else I gotta get one from the store and four hours of work are thrown out of the window” I sighed. „ hey hey hey not too much positivity sunshine“ Shawn laughed. „She's your daughter and she's only turning four. She's gonna love everything you give to her” Shawn laughed stroking through my hair to calm me down and it helped..Like always. All of a sudden I heard someone knocking on the door surprised me and Shawn looked at each other. Before I could ask him if he invited some over the door opened and our little daughter Willow stood there rubbing her sleepy eyes. „Mummy I can't sleep” she muttered tired. „oh sweetie” Shawn chuckled in this voice you always use while talking to little child. „mummy is pretty exhausted from work so what about I'll read your story, huh?” he offered smiling as he put her up „yeey daddy” she cheered happy yet tired. „Ok let's get a little princess too bad tomorrow is your big day.” Chance mal caring Willow the room after I kissed her goodnight. „I love you sweetheart" I smiled stroking over her brown hair she inherited from her dad. „And we love you” Shawn giggled kissing my cheek.
I made myself comfortable on the couch and laid in the first Harry Potter movie. A little while later Shawn came in closing the door carefully behind him „I took a bit but she finally..uh Harry Potter” he squeaked excited making me chuckle. I took his hand in mine and pulled him to the place next to me and cuddled my head on his shoulder and intetvined our hands. Right as the talking hat sorted Harry into Gryffindor I suddenly turned around to Shawn panicking „Did you order  the cake?! What if we have no cake? we can celebrate without a birthdayca..” Shawn interrupted me by putting his lips in mine. With that instand i calmed down and my body relexed. „Everything is alright darling. You planned it perfectly” he whispered smiling and the kiss. I sighted exhausted while resting my head on Sawn's chest again.

Shawn's POV:  
„Maybe we should just sleep now. It's already pretty late” I said but as I looked at Y/n I saw said she already close your eyes she's so beautiful even when she's sleeping you are so stressed out lately with Willows birthday and everything she just deserves some rest. Carefully I pick her up and carry her to our badroom. „This is the second thime I bring a princess to bed today" I smiled kissing her forhead as  I covered her with a  blanket. She looked so peaceful laing there. „I love you 'Y/n'” i wisperd stroking through her hair. „More than I could ever imagine”