Kalimba

My eyes flutter closed as I snuggle myself under the blanket with my back to the tall figure besides me.

All the lights are turned off. Just the light of the full moon illuminates the room in a mysterious, calm shimmer. And still his fingers find the perfect motion to elcit such peacefully sounds  from the kalimba on his lab, as Shawns back is leand on the headboard of the large bed.

I bought it for him some days ago for our 3 year anniversary and since then he wouldn't put it down. It was so cute how passionate he could be about music. It was one of the reasons I loved his so much.

I turned around so I could watch him play, his eyes focused on his fingers, a smile never leaving is way too kissable lips.

"Why are you stearing at me?" His calm, deep voice chuckled is amusement as the melody find an end.

"I'm not stearing. I'm admirering." I return the cuckle sitting up so I could face his beautiful eyes.

"I love you" I speak truefully before leaving a short but never unlovingly kiss on his cheek. "I love you too" he wisperd into my ear, gently biting my earlobe afterwards, instantly turning me on.

I softly rubbed my nose against his, pecking his lips every now and then.

"How can you be so cute and onturning at the same time" he laughed lightly pulling me closer so he could finally smack his lips on mine. His sudden actions caught me of guard for a split second but then I kissed him back, a bright smile pulling on both our mouth.

"You know, even though I'd love to continue this, we should probably sleep. I have to leave early tomorrow"
He sighted breath a little heathier.

"Okey.." i  sulk craving  under the covers. "But prommis you won't leave without saying goodbye to me. I hate waking up and you're not there" I looked up to him pouting a bit.

"Don't worry hun. For that I love you way to much" he pressed a kiss on my forhead before his eyes fluttered close and so did mine.

The whole night me layed there in the embrace of the other Shawns hand around my waist his fingers a little finding there way to my butt. My head on his chest and neck, one of his curles wrapped around my fingers.