Japan

Sighting I let the warm liqued run over my shoulders. I closed my eyes and listened to the patter of the water against the glass of the shower.
This day was just way too long... I've never regretted comming to Tokyo for one year of my college but today was just so exhausted. At least I had the last exam phase behind me now and could enjoy some free time.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me while plugging in the hairdryer. I dryed my hair and let it fall over my shoulders before I slipped in a breezy Summerdress since it was like 27 degrees outside.

I let myself fall on the bed and close my eyes for a bit. It was already 11pm so it would realy worth it to go out or something plus most of my friends were flown on vacation to visit there familiys or boy-and girlfriends.

That tonight caused a light grinn to creep in my lips. It was 9am in Toronto by now so I could give him a call.. I swang myself on my feet again and grabbed my phone from the writing desk from which I had a wonderful view over the city of Tokyo.
It took some seconds but than I felt that warm feeling in my chest as I heard the soft voice of my boyfriend Shawn. "Heeeey baby!! What'sh ya doing? ?" "Notin' realy I just got out off the shower and thought I check out how you are" I giggled walking around my little apartment. "Naww that's so sweet. I'm actually very good..year I'm in a taxi right now so I'm sorry about the background noise Btw did you hear what I just sented you?" "No why? Is it something important?" " Whaaat?!" I heard him breath in with a ironic painfully undertone. "I'm sorry I didn't had the time. What is it?" "Oh you should find out yourself." I could almost see the smirk on his face." Oh, I gotta hang up but I love you and I'll see you soon" "oh..ok. I love you too. Oh and Shawn?" I asked quickly "year?" "I miss you.." "naww I miss you too hun but we'll see each other soon okay?" I just murred a 'okey. love ya' and than his voice fell silent and was gone.

Wow now I missed him even more. Well done Y/n..well done. I opened our chat to see that Shawn send me an audio. I opened it and as I heard the soft piano melodie a big smile formed itself on my lips. This must be one of the new songs. The titel said "Lost in Japan" it was a super cool R&B viby song and I could help my self to suppose that it was about me which gave me a weird feeling but in the same time I felt super hounerd. I mean it when does it happen that somebody rides a song about you? I hummed a little bit along and just as I wanted to text Shawn how amazing the song was, his face poped up on my phone. I expected the call and all I could hear is a existed "Aaaaannnd?? What do you think ?" Shawn said like a little boy what caused me go laugh lightly. "Just wow ..I have no words. I'm so unbelievably proud of you you can't imagine. It's so wonderful to see how much passion you but in your work that's so inspiring." "Aww darling you're so sweet it's to much to handle sometimes" his stunning laugh resounded from my phone. "You now it's about you eh?" "It really is? Oh my god thanks Shawn" I squeaked. Gosh how I missed his laugh. I wanted to hear it in real. Not just over phone..."Shawn..?" "Yes?" "I miss you..so much it's almost physically hurts." "Welllll..good thing I have a surprise for darling" "a surprise?" "Yep" he saud plopping the p. "You should open the door I think it should be standing there by now" before I could answer he hung up.

Frowning I made my way to the door with this weard feeling in my stomach but I didn't know if I could trust it.
I opened the door and a loud squik escaped my mouth as I saw who stood there behind A bunch of tulips in his hand. "SHAwnn" my vice got muted by the fabric of his sweater as he wrapped his arms around me and swift me off my feet to wiggle me around in the air. Laughing he lent his forheard against mine. "I just couldn't wait any longer to see you my love" "Just shut up" I wisperd throwing my arms around his neck before finally smashing my lips on his. The feeling of his body close to mine, his hands on my waist caused this warm feeling to spread in my chest as I pulled him into the apartment closing the door with my feet.

We let ourselves fall down on the couch and I wrap my hands his torso above my chest. "You're realy here" I breath out making myself sure that I'm not dreaming. Shawn pulled back a bit so I could see in his beautifull hazel eyes. Damm..... "Yes I am. Only for you" he laughed lightly leaving a short kiss on my nose.

There he was ...with this adorable smile on his pump lips. A strant of his curls falling into his face making my legs feel like pudding. "I love you" I wisper pecking his lips over and over again making him giggle. " I love you more" he smiled pulling my jaw up to a soft, deep kiss.....