baby sitter

"Just one last hug for Daddy" Shawn giggled with a yet sad undertone in his voice as he kneeled down to close our little daughter in his arms for the trillionst time in the last 10 minutes.
"Dude this is not the first I played the babysitter" Aaliyah sighted her armed crossed.

"Year nearly still a child too" he pouted while hesitantly handing out girl to his sister. "Shawn I'm turning 23 in a few weeks" Aaliyah grumbled warming an eyerole from her brother.
"Guys don't fight please" I giggled intetvining my fingers with Shawns. "It hurts me too Shawn but don't you miss our date nights?"

"Yes." He sighed and kissed her on her little forhead for the last time "I love you princess" "don't forget your dearest wife pal" Aaliyah boxed his arm jokingly.

"Okey you have everything Liah? The lists are on the fridge and my numbers and.." "I have everything no go" Aaliyah cut of my worlds before pushing us out the front door. "Okey okey I love you sweetheart" I giggled kissing my girl goodby.

I sight of relief escaped my lips as we sat down in Shawns Jeep. "Okey...." His voice still underlied with concern also shown in his frown. "We got this hunny" my hand reached for his which was lightly shaking. "I love you Y/n" she wisperd leaving a kiss on my cheek. "I love you too Shawnie." I giggled. "Now go we're already late for our reservation"

A breathfull sight rolling over his fine lips he started the engen. "Ready?"
"Absolutely not"