dancin' tipsy come and kiss me baby

For a split second I glance at the chat before I close the phone. "Sorry hunny Im stuck at the you don't have to wait for me, I'm sorry" I didn't want to be sad but I still kinda was. He was my fiance after all, my fiance whom I hadn't seen in almost 2 months.
"Alexa, play 'i walk the line' by Johnny Cash" sometimes I was Damm glad we had this thing. It was good to have at least a bit if company. I filled myself a generous glas on wine wile I hummed along Johnny confessing his love to his fist wife.
After I finished the second glass the voice of the boy that changed my life filled the kitchen. "Alexa play gravity by John Mayer" Shawn grinned as I spinner around, surprised by his sudden presents. "Shawn" I squiked and slung my arms around him as the soft electric guitar consumed the room.
"You're here" I murrured into his hoody "I'm here Y/n" he rocked us back and forth with the slow rythm. "I missed you hunny" his voice was tired and yet so peace bringing. His head was sunken into my neck while my hands massaged his skull. We began to dance to the song, still closely holding eachother.
"Dream of waves to throw it all away..
Gravity is working against me
And gravity..
Wants to bring me down.."

"You're small" Shawn smiled after he had spinned me around so that now my hand rested on his wide shoulders and his on my tailie. "You're tall" I giggled grazing his lips with mine with he gently gave the kids back. To long had we waited for this moment. 2 months are a long time when you're engaged..
We talked for good 15 minutes before Shawn gently pulled me up from the couch. "How about we take a bath darling huh?" A smirky smile tugged his lips that had a tiny bit of lipstick on them. Oops.
"Oh I would love that" I giggled standing up.

"Okey you go prepare the tub I'll get some more wine okey?" "alright handsome" with a soft kiss on his cheek I disappeared to the bathroom.

The bathroom of our apartment had a big bottom to top window, allowing a stunning view over the city of Toronto. I let in the water, put up some candles and took off my clothes.
Just as I glided on the warm bubbly water Shawn's brown haired figure entered the bathroom. "Heey" he smiled climbing into the tub "hey hubby" my hands found their way to his warm shoulders and down in arms. In a smithing motions he pulled me to his chest and locked me in in embrace. "I missed you so much" he wisperd in my neck before leaving kisses on my sensitive skin. His hands very intervined infront on my belly and we're done joined my mine grazing over is tattooed skin the the warm water. "I missed you too..so much" my voice grew tired "I can't ever thank you enough for comming in to my life, for letting me into yours" "It's so much brider with you darling"

I stretched my neck back to kiss his loveable lips and his grip around me tightened.