Open Windows

"Do you got plans tonight? Du n' du du du du du du du du du n' du" I hum along the song in my head as I walk the stairs up again with a new glas filled with mini betztels.

It had been a pretty long day already but since I had this math exam tomorrow there was no time to complain. What dont we do for college, eh? Continuing humming I walk down the corridor and opend the door to my room.

A loud squik escapes my lips as I see whose presence had taken his place on my bed. "SHAWN wtf are you doing here?!!" I raise a hand to my chest to check if my heart didn't stop beating out of the scare he gave me "And how did you get in here I was gone for like 6 minutes?!" "You shouldn't leave your windows that wide open hunny, if you don't want your presious boyfriend to climb in." Shawn grinns, trying to hold back a laughter. "Thats not funny" I poud not beeing able to keep down the corners of my mother eighter as I let myself plob down next to him. "It's a little bit" he giggles coming closer.
I peck his cheek teasingly before I stand up to walk over to my desk where all my school stuff is spread out. "Heey" Shawn whines playfully hurt making me chuckle. "Shawn I realy have to studdy I...." The feeling of Shawn's stong arms wrapping around me makes me stop in the middle of my words. His scent tinkle my nose as I nestle my head on his chest.

Why does this has to feel so good and right..?It was one of those moments you never want to stop. Ever. His hand sinks in my hair as I rest my waight again at my desk. His lips find mine and instantly me knees get week by the magic they work against my own. "This is not fair" I murrur I to the kiss. "It's not supposed to be so" Shawn smiles letting his teath sink into my lower lip gently. My hand wonders up his arms over his shoulder to softly trace over his neck causing an enjoying groan to leave his mouth. "Both right for all of us" I smile tilting my head to deepen the kiss.

"It's your fault when I fail" I poud  pulling back a bit resting both my hands against his chest. "And when I have brought this exams behind me I'll have much more time for your" I tipped on his chest with every silible in the last part. "Fine.." Shawn grumbles. "I love you Mendes" I giggled over his boyish behavior. standing on my tip toes to leave a short kiss on his nose. "I love you more 'y/l/n' " a smile tugged his lips as he pulled me close to his body laying his chin on my head. "So much" he wisperd more to himself than to me "so much" I wisperd back snuggling on his neck again. For a while we just stand there in each other's embrace. This is it...