Private tutoring

"Come on Shawn it's not that hard" I  giggled pushing his arm jokingly which was currently wrapped around his head which was laying on the table.

"Yes it is" he mumbled into the sleeve of his hoddie.

"You just have to not see it as a whole. More like little parts of the thing"
Man givings private tutoring is harder than I thought.

"There's just way to many q's. And o's and u's. Like seriously. A language isn't supposed to have that amount of vowels.."

Gosh he realy seemed to hate french.
It was kinda cute to be honest. I mean we were just friends. If any.. we just shared some classes together.
I don't even know why he asked me to help me.

"Fist of all q is not a vowel. And second of all you shouldn't just give up that easy." I pulled him back up by his shoulders.

"Can't we just do something else?" He lightly smirked over to me catching me off guard.

"Um- i-i...what about we make a short break after you did these." It took some second untill I got my voice to work normal again causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Look you just have to deside if it's Qu'est-ce que, Qu'est-ce qui, Qui est-ce que or Qui est-ce qui " I said pointing at the exercise

(I hope I got that right xd)

"You literally just wait the exact same thing four times" Shawn looked directly in my eyes letting me see his hope wash away.

"I'm so sorry, I'm a horrible teacher" now it was my turn to slam my head onto the table. "No! No no no no, you're amazing. I'm just a horrible student. It's not your fault realy. You're.. fantastic" he lowered his voice a little for the last word causing my cheeks to flush tomato red.

Luckily he couldn't see it.. why do I even blush I mean I don't have a crush on him...right?

"Come on Y/n. You're not a bad teacher at all. Believe me please"

"Oh year then tell me one thing you can say in french because of me?" He murred, my look still sink into my swather.

Shawn cleared his throat. "Alors..je sais je n'étais le meilleur étudiant, mais je suis très reconnaissant que tu as essayée de attendre moi..et...um.."

Frowning I rose my head to the stumle boy searching for a paper.

"Ummm..je..ahh.. vouloir....fuck.."
He seemed to not find his notes so he looked at me again chatching me off guard.

"Ima just say it normal...I like you Y/n. I realy like you. Like a lot. And if you want to I would lov to take you on a..on a  date sometime."

His cheek now super red he kept his gaze on a bracelet on his wrist.

Did he just? Oh my god. Why do I have his feeling in my chest? And why are my hand shaking that much?

"I-I..I" I begin as his head get even more blushed. If that's even possible.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have aske-"
"No!nononono i'm glad you did" I interrupted him by taking his beautiful head between the palms of my hand.

A wide smile formed on both our lips as slowly, but surely our faces neared.

"I like you too Shawn. And I would love to go on a date. And I promise you don't have to speak fren...." My giggled words get interrupted by a pair of two soft lips colliding with mine. The kiss was carefull and soft. But still sweet.
After a few seconds. I pecked his lips lips one more time before pulling a way a bit.

A breathy "wow" roled over my lips followed by a bright smile.
It was silent for a bit but then giggles were shared between the both of us.