[1] the party

"So you are comming right?" The voice of my best friend Melissa comes from my phone. She has to raise her voice due to the loud background noises. "Uhrg I don't now I'm not feeling that good" I sight sitting back in my chair, spinning around a pencil. "O come on be a good sport! it's gonna be fun" She babbles. She was definitely drunk. "Please. Ryan is here to and he needs your help to talk with chicks. I can't do that. And you don't want him to be a lonely weirdo don't ya?" The thought of my other best friend Ryan failing to talk with girls all clumsy and shy like he was causes a smile to creep on my lips.
"Fine I'll be there in 20" I let out a breath. "Better make it 10 see you girl. love ya" "love you too and Mel?" "Huh?" "Don't drink that much you're getting rude when you're drunk" I laugh hanging up.

Sooo..a college party..what.to.waer?
Chracking my knockels I walk over to my closet. Afer a bit thinking I go for a white high-waist jeans and a maroon crop top. This should work. I quickly put on maskara, take my little black purse and left the house.

The party is in the house of the football quarterback Samuel, who was , against all the prejudices from high school movies, a realy nice guy. Maybe this prejuduce of Canadians is actually true...by the thought of that I can't help the bright smile to form on my lips.

When I was in the street where Sam's house is, I hear from afar the loud music coming from the garden of the little villa. Wow I knew that he lived a healthy life But when I see the Mercedes in the driveway, my breath flathers for a moment.
Checking my outfit once again I walk up the three steps to the door and knocked on the door.

An a little bit drunk but still politely smiling Sam opens the door. "Y/nn!! You could come!!" His arms wrap around me and the smell of alcohol comming out of his mouth cause Me to hold my breath until he pulled back to lightly posh me in the living room where a lot of more and less drunk college students sit on the couches or the floor or walk around with a drink in there hands. Some faces I recognize from class but the most I see for the first time. Looking for Melissa ore Ryan I walk through the really beautiful the house.

I open a door to find Melissa..let's say 'busy'. Wow this girl isn't really herself when she drinks. Rolling my eyes I close the door leaving them by themselves.

I walk out in the backyard were some people are chilling in and around the pool. Just as I wanted to go back inside I suddenly see someone stare at me from the corner of my eye. As I turn around to the bar. I see a tall, muscular boy with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I think I saw him before. Shaw.?..no Shawn. It was Shawn. I'm pretty sure that it was Shawn and something with M. I never realy talked to him because he seemed kinda arrogant. But now there was something in his gaze I couldn't name. In contrast to all the others here he seems absolutely sober. His eyes were clear and directed directly at me. Yet they looked kinda dreamy, like he was deeply in thoughts.

Something was about him that provents me from letting go my gaze..

A hand on my shoulders causes me to pop out of my thoughts back to reality. I turn around to see Ryan with a big bottle of Wodka that looked worrying empty. Oh no.. He opens his mouth to say something but than closes again "yuw lwuk pwrety" he babbles completely drunk. Oh come on.. I put his arm around my shoulder to support him as I walk to the garden door.
"We should get you home Ryan" I sighted". I'm only 17 and still fell like I have to do the job of a single mom sometimes..
"Nwoo" he values ​​like a little baby. "Yes. you are drunk. Veeery trunk" I murrer.
"I can walk bwy my selw" he hiked up letting me smell the alcohol in his breath."How much did you drink?" I asked letting some space between us, but I still took his arm.
"Just one sip" he smiled deeply popping the p "but a good one eh?" I figured leading him down the driveway.

All of a sudden he stept in front of me
causing me to stumble back. The smirk on my face as he stept closer made me feel something in my chest that alerted my flight instinct......