Veranda

With my nose in a book I sit in a switch bech on the veranda of our house. It's a cool summer evening in late August. A finn blanket covers my legs while I sit back into the pillows with a cocktail in one hand the novel in the other as suddenly the door a few steps away opens realizing a tall figure with brown curled hair and hazel eyes.
"Heey, baby" Shawn smiles as he takes his seat besides me wrapping his arms around my waist. I squeeze my shoulders up as the touch of his lips on my neck send a tickling feeling trough my oper body. "Stop Shawn, you know how ticklish I am" I giggled intending to push him away..Without success. After he carefully had put away my drink his hands were all over my body "NO-NO PLEASE SHAWNSTOPP" "No" he smiled evily as he placed kisses all over my face. "PLE-EASE!" I scream as he still shows no lightly but if mercy "Fine.." he sights dramatically and let himself fall on me putting all his weight onto my body causing me to gasp. "I hate you" I breath out weakly. "No You don't" Shawn smiles as he finally leanes onto his elbows to let me breath. "No I don't..." I pouting pulling up the blanket to my shoulders. "I don't hate you to Y/n" he grinnes as he snuggels behind me " wow your so romantic" I role my eyes at him as I turn away "hey, don't turn away hun, you know I'm kidding" he laughes as he wrappes his muscular arms around me and squeezes me tight.

"I love you too Shawnie" I wisperd leaving a short kiss on his nose before I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck "I love you too (belittlement of Y/n) " one of his hands in my hair, the other on my lower back, our breath become calmer.

We spent the night outside, cuddled up onto eachother, the warm of the other filling our bodys, sleepy kisses beeing placed on skin every time and then if we would wake up..

Sometimes it doesn't take a fancy date night to make two you've people happy, of there is love, they just need eachother..