good night my love

My breaths became steadyer with every moment that went by where the soft melody asounded from behind me.
My head was currently resting on Shawn's lab, the back of my head facing the guitar he had held infront of his chest.

The soft Melody he was playing was accompanied by his admirable voice humming along his play or creating more and less meaningful lyrics.

As the music came to an and I was quick to turn around to be facef with his beautiful hazel eyes, framed by soft curls of his messy hair that were taking into his forhead.

"Heey why would you stop" I sulked with a yet giggly undertone. "Because we have to get up very early tomorrow and it's already late hunny" his calming voice wisperd before putting away the guitar. "I know but I love it when you just play. That's so wunderfull to listen to. And watch. " A light smirk Tigger my lips and I crawled up onto his bare chest. His warm hand found there way under his shirt I was wearing and traced tenderly over my skin.

"And I love it even more. I have the two thing I love the most in the whole world right here with me" he wisperd kissing my forhead. "I love you Y/n...so much"

Even though his words weren't new tp me they still made my heart flutter like the very first time I heard them.

"I love you too hunny" I hummed into the crock of his neck. "What was that? I didn't quite hear your wunderfull voice sweety" he chuckled low.

I leaned into my elbows to meet his almost childish smirk. "I love you Shawn. From the bottom of my heart and for evermore." Right before the moment our lips connected, a low hium roled over his fine lips bit was then closed within the kiss.

His arms snuggled around my figure and pulled me as close as possible. "Good night Shawnie" "Good night my love"