Road Trip [3]

I know it sounds pretty cliche when I say that the sound of the birds woke me up but in a national park it's kinda to expect to feel like your in a fairy tale. And if I say so it feels like I am in a fary tail.

The thought of yesterday caused a bright smile to form on my lips. It got even brighter as I felt the warm grib  of two muscular arms around my waist pulling me close to a chest that belonged, if we stay on the fary tail road, to my dearest price.

It my attempted to turn to be able around to see his beautiful face, Shawn let out a sleepy groan causing my heart to flutter. "Hmmm five more minutes" he grumbled squeezing me tight to his body. His deep, ruspy morning voice had me week.
I snuggled my heart in the crook of his neck right above his collarbone allowing a hum to leave my mouth as well with what I earned a kiss on my forhead.

The heat of his body warmed me inside out, making me feel that kinda way. The feeling like nothing bad could ever ruin this moment. The feeling like this moment could last forever.

"Can't we just skip todays activities?" I murrured wrapping my arms around this back. "Let's just say we're sick" Shawn chuckled softy opening his eyes. A lovingly smile tugging his lips as our eyes met. "Morning" I snickered up to his adorable pump lips just screaming for a kiss to be placed on them. When I was trying to pull back Shawn gently grabbed my jaw to keep the kiss. Only after a good minute he allowed our lips to disconnect. "Morning" he hummed his deep voice caused goosebumps to spread over my skin.

A while we were just lying there on the bodom of the tent, cuddled up on one another, stroking over each others skin, just enjoying the company and warmth of the other.

Right as I was about to drift away again the opening zipper caused me to startle up in a sitting position.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to scare you do you have clothes on?" Cloés head with her hand covering her eyes came through the hole. "Cloé!" Even trough she didn't saw it coming She avoided the pillow I threw. "Calm down Y/n I'm just joking" she laughed. "Anyway we were about to have breakfast if you want" shaking her head she stood up and left us alone again.

Shawn sat up next to me trying to hold back his laugter earning a pillow- punsh too "Stop laughing at me" "never" he wisperd pretending to kiss my cheek before he rose his hand with a evil smirk. "Shawn I'm not ticklish you cantAAAAHAHA STOP " I crawled together to prevent him from reaching my belly. "I can't hear you" "S-STOP PLEASE AAAAHAHAHA" He bended over my shaking body. I tryed to punch him off me bit he was way to strong. He just hold my arms down over my head with one hand and tickled me side with the other while sat on my waist to push down my legs

"I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STO-OP" I laughed tears running down my face. "Alright I'll stop if I get something in reverse"  he smirked down at me and let off of my hands which grabbed his jaw immediately and pulled him down to my lips causing an enjoying murrer to leave his.

"Exactly what u was thinking of" he hummed before  gently letting his teath sink into my lover lip.

"We should go have breakfast" I smiled into the  kiss "...urg fine.." Shawn pulled  back pouting as he helped me get up.

As we got out of the tent the other already sat on the backside of the truck and stuff buns and cookies, that we brought with us, intore mouths.
"hey leave us something left" Shawn laughed this breathtaking laughter as he hopped on the truck. Brian roaled his eyes unnoticed pulling the cookies behind his back. "You can't fool me buddy" I chuckled reaching for some"

The sun was already out but still a orange gleam covered the sky troughing a beautiful light soon the valley. "Oh my gosh I HAVE to caption this where is my camera?" I clicked inside the car to get my presious camera and took a picture of the scenery. "This is so beautiful" I enthused with sparkly eyes.

"I can only repay that. " Shawn smiled meeting my gaze. "You guys are disgustingly cute xd" Cloé jocked boxing my arm as I slipped back between the guys. Shawn's arm wrapped around me underwing or hands on my shoulder. "Give me the camera I want to take a picture of this. Of us." Cloé tournés the camera around and took a selfy of us. "So this is a real thing now" Dan rose his eyebrows at our hand causing Shawn and me to meet each other eys.

"Yes" We whispered at the same time. "Yes it is" a smile brighted up our faces. I pulled my knees up to my chest and layed my head on his collarbone as he rested his cheek on my hair. Surrounded by the people I loves the most. In the arms of the person that meant the most to me. Mabey we were just some dumn teenagers. But for that moment it was perfect. We were laughing, jocking, loving..just living.

"Like I said, disgustingly cute"