Road trip [2]

His arm slowly wrapped around my waist pulling me close to his torso were my hands rested on his chest. "I realy like you Shawn" I hummed into his sweater. "Me not. I just kissed you because I was bored" He laughed quickly earning a raised eyebrow from me. "I'm kidding" he laughed pressing a kiss on my forhead. "I really like you too Y/n"....

"I KNEW IT" the voice of Cloé called from a bit away making me and Shawn blush uncontrollable. "Oh dear God.." he wisperd laughing in my ear, his warm breath causing goosebumps to spread over my skin.

"Omg guys?!" Brian called "you look away fore one second and they just stark making out!!" "FINALY" Dan laughed troughing his arms in the air "The crackling between you two could have triggered a forest fire".

The rest of the evening we sat on the truck talking, laughing, just enjoying our time. Shawns hand never left mine trough all the time what made my heart flutter like million of butterflies. But as the time flew by I decided to leave for my tent because we've planned on exploring the park tomorrow."

After saying goodnight to everyone I crawled into my tent and in my sleeping bag almost falling asleep instantly.

I closed my eyes but some time later, mabey two minutes, mabey two hours, hard to tell, the sound of the zipper woke me up. "Hey" Shawn's warm voice wisperd as he closed the tent behind himself. "Hi" wisperd not sure if my bright smile was visible in the dark. "So I was thinking if mabey you have some space left I could.." "always" I laughed patting the spot next to me. "I'm sorry again that I'm the others interrupted us later. Truth is I really like you Y/n. And if you fell the same way it would realy brighten up my world if you say yes to beeing me girlfri..." He got caught off by my lips coloring with his.

Mabey we were just two kids in love but isn't that the purest and strongest love of all?

"Just to be clear: that's a yes , isn't it ?" He asked pulling back a little earning a gently punsh on the bisebz "Yes it is you dummy" I laughed. "Oh good" he breathed out releaved Peking my lips once again.

"So do you want to come here or not?"a smirk on my face I lifting the blanket I put over the sleeping back. "Always" Shawn wisperd pulling off his shirt before making his way under the cover wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm realy glad you burned yourself to be honest" he chuckled pulling me close to his bare chest. "Yeeeeear..about that...that was Cloé" I grinned
"Than I probably should thank her" he laughed.

"Probably..." I muter tracing dreamingly patterns over his skin with my fingertips. "We owe her one"

I never thought I could feel so good by someone saying the world 'we'. It was a simple word but still so powerful. It made me feel so many thing at the same time....

"We.." I repeated quietly "sound good" I wisperd pensive "Sound perfect" Shawn smiled kissing my nose...