morning sickness

Another time I ratched and clecjed my hand around the toilet seat as my stomach emptied itself like every morning lately. Suddenly someone pulled back my hair and stoke over my back. "It's okey baby I'm here. I'm here"
I pulled back to lean against the cool bathroom wall. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "this better be one heck of a baby" I tugged a smile as I stoked over my round belly.
"She will. I know she will. Cause we made her" Shawn smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you Shawn" i cupped his face with my hands and put our foreheads against each other. "She's gonna be beautiful. Just like her mom". I smiled widely before my stomach turned upside down and I had to vomit again.
"Not really the reaction I was going for he laughed rubbing my back lovingly. "I hate you" I pressed out with a little chuckle.

"Well now you're stuck with me and I'm not gonna leave you like ever Y/n so that's kind of your Problem" he kissed my neck what always made me feel better instantly.

"How about I stit you on the couch and get you some breakfast huh? We could invite over the guys or Aaliyah and mum or just us too what ever you want"
"The guys sound perfect. I haven't seen them in so long" I smiled drinking some water to get that awfull taste our of my mouth. "Okey I'll get you some clothes"
"Oh and Shawn?"
"Yes darling ?"
"Thank you...I love you"
"I love you more Mommy"