Venice

Shawn's POV:
Smiling I watched how Y/n's chest rose and fell peacefully as her head rested on my shoulder.
It was like 01:30 am and we sat in a train to Venice. A trip I gave to her for our four year anniversary. We were awake since 14 hours. Fist a 8 hours flight to the airport Marco-Polo over London with 2 hourers delay and now this train ride to the island
I looked out of the window Where the waves of the lagoon, reflecting the stars of this warm summernight, passed us by. Although I was in Venice before the city shone in a new light now, where I was her with my wonderful Y/n. My eyes fell back on her beautiful face that was adorned with one of her loving smiles while she was sleeping in my arms.
What did I do to deserve such an angel as my girlfriend?..
She was so loving and caring about everyone. She was passionate and funny and sweet and thoughtful and kind and absolutely gorgeous.
She was my best friend and she would be my future fiancé.

A big smile sneaked up on my lips as I reached in my pocket to feel the little box.
"Tomorrow's going to be a good day darlin" I wisperd placing a kiss on her hair.
She moved a little bit grabbing my hand and although she was still mostly asleep I could hear how she hummed something: " I know..cause I'm here with you...that's everything I need"

"You should sleep. It's going to be a big day" I smiled at her stroking though her hair. "I love you" she murmured before I heard a soft snore. "I love you more" I hummed smiling.

I love here. So much.

It's a short one but I still hope you like it.