Road trip [1]

"Oh come on Brian! It can't be so hard to build up tant!" Shawn called hopping if the little truck to help the pretty overwhelmed Brian with all the Fabrics and accessories.

It was early eavening on this cool summerday. To selebrate the beginning of the hollidays our little group of friends decided to do a road trip to a National Park a little north of Toronto. So after a good 6 hours of driving we found a parking spot, got the little truck ,we got from Dan's, dad in place and now build up the tents for the night. Or at least tryed to..

Meanwhile the tree boys were still struggling with the plans And additional equipment of the tents me and my friend Chloé coverd the back of the truck with blankets and pillows to create enough space for the five of us people to sit together under the stars.

Once we were satisfied with what we did. We crawled under some more blankets and whatched the boys building up the two tents we had brought with us.
"You know" Cloé started pouring a cup of tea from the thermos "did you notice that Shawn is looking at you with that look in his eyes?" She giggled pushing my shoulder playfully "What look do you mean?" I frowned rising an eyebrow. But I couldn't stop my cheeks blushing since I had a little crush on Shawn a little while now but don't wanted to say anything

"You're the worst lier I've seen in my entire life, sweety" she laughed causing my cheek to get even more red. "So your like him too?!" She squeequed excited. "I guess..." I look down to my crossed legs playing with the bracelet on my wrist "hey why are you smirking like thatAAAHHR CLOÉ WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" the hot liqued burned on my skinn. "Oh I'm so sorry!" The smirk on her face didn't make me believe her apology. "SHAWN?? COULD YOU GET US THE FIRST AID KID. Y/N GOT BURNED" she called catching the boys attention. "What happened?" Shawn ground jogging by

Before I could answer Cloé hopped off the truck. "This clumsy cutie pour tea over her lap. You got this,eh? Alright Imma fix this damm tents" and by that, with a wink she was gone leaving me there with Shawn my cheeks probably red like a tomato.
"I know Cloé so long now but I still sometimes don't get her" he shook his head laughing. "Year she's a bit odd"

"Okey now let me see your leg" I did what he said and he laid his huge hands on my ankle causing goosebumps to spread over my skin "Are my hands that cold" Shawn chuckled "Oh no, I-i'm sorry" I stuttered nervously as he distributed cooling cream over the red spots careful not to cause any pain. "I didn't know you can be that clumsy Y/n" "Me neither..." Suddenly a burning pain pulled through my body causing me to wimmer as I grabbed his hand to pull it away "Oh my god I'm so sorry" he shrugged "Are you okey?"

"It's fine" I crunched "I'll bring you some ice" he attempted to walk of as he noticed my hand still resting on his. Now he was the one to blush. My cheeks flushed with blood as his thumb stroke over the back of my hand his his gace on our carefully innocent touching hands. Fingers slipped in one another. Smiled pulled over our lips as our eyes met. His pupils were big within his hazel Iris.

"I..I.." be for I could anything the feeling of his soft lips on mine taking me off guard. But than my eyes flutter close as I kiss him back.

"I hope the hand-thing was on purpose, otherwise this would be really awkward " his deep voice wisperd sending shivers down my spine. "It was on purpose you idiot" giggle hiding my face in the crock of his neck to hide the uncontrollable smile tugging my lips.

His arm slowly wrapped around my waist pulling me close to his torso were my hands rested on his chest. "I realy like you Shawn" I hummed into his sweater. "Me not. I just kissed you because I was bored" He laughed quickly earning a raised eyebrow from me. "I'm kidding" he laughed pressing a kiss on my forhead. "I really like you too Y/n"....

(Part 2?)