like to be you

The warm air comming trough the window caused her to push down the blanket until over her hip with one leg out over the corner of the bed

It had rain the whole afternoon so the humid air outside heat up the room.

It was late at night. She didn't know what time exactly but due the stars shining down onto the city it must be around 11 pm.
The sound of the shower getting turned off in the bathroom next door caught her attention for a breath moment.
She layed there without a noise escaping her mouth. Listen closely to every sound audible from him getting ready for bed.

As he enters the bedroom she turned her head around to the wall, away from the room. Away from him. His figure came nearers to the dovets a quit sight made the way to her ear. It sounded kinda sad. Disappointed..?

As he layed down next to her the longing to snuggle her head on his chest leaving a kiss on the crock of his neck while feeling his hand trazing over her waist rushed through her. But she stopt her motions as she remembered.
Remembered the fights.
Remembered the curses.
The look on both of there eyes.
The feeling of her eyes hearting up made her turn around completely.

She didn't want him to see her that weak..not now

Meanwhile he noticed that his hand were shaking. Mabey due nervousness. Mabey due stress. Mabey due sadness.

He, too, felt the need to be close to her, but kept his hand from pulling her petit body into his embrace. Although this was what he wanted so badly. Although this was what they both needed so badly.

Is this what was left of there relationship? Not being able to show felling because of the fear that the other might still be mad?

At this point he didn't even remembered the cause if their fight.
The reason why they're were drifting apart. How should he just let her go? Let this go. This young, but this so powerful love..

A couple of moments went by untill his mind came clear. He wouldn't give up on this love

"Y/n?"

His eyes widen for a millisecond as she turned around, sitting up and let him see her reddish eyes shimmer in the moonlight. She was trying so hard to keep the sobs from escaping.

"Yes?"

Her voice was so weak his eyes started to heat up too

"I know it's late but can we please talk? No screaming. No insults...
I just can't go on like this. I don't want to go to bed knowing that I can't pull you close. Because that is want I want. So please Y/n. Tell me what's inside of your head"

They both sat facing each other. There hands reaching other for the others. Still not touching.

"I do not know how to go on anymore. Shawn.." her eyes didn't let go of her can't down is her.
'I love you. Truly.. so much. And I miss you. I miss your gentil gaze that has been replaced by this look. I miss you keeping me close in your arms."

Her hand slowly mader there way to his fingers that were already reaching out for hers.

"I love you too darling." He felt like it took him all his strength to get out a word out off his throat "I get so worried I might loose you every time we agure. We were supposed to tell eachother everything and now I just hope that you'll still be here the next morning."

Finaly there fingers intervined. Her body moved closer so she could look him in this mesmerising eyes.

"Of cause I will be here. I know that it's not easy but I promise that I won't let you...let this down.

For the fist time since a while a true smile tugged up his lips, Immediately transferred to hers alwell.

"Can I finaly kiss you again?" He wisperd taking her face between the palm of his head.

Her lips relesed a giggle as she nod smiling brightly.
The moment there lips were connected again the room was light up. Not necessarily by light but by love.

The love and joy of these two people. Showing that nomatter they're going through, as long as they have eachother they'll do there absolute best do keep the other knowing that they love them. And that no fight you'll get them apart.

(Wow o got all little cliché there. I'm sorry..anyway I hope you enjoyed this image based. On 'like to be you" from our little Canadian potatoface feat. The wunderfull Julia Michaels.

Feel free to leave you oppinion and criticism.)