Family

Shawn's POV:

"Okey thank you Andrew, bye" I rose my hand to say goodbye while steping out of the car. "No problem buddy see you tomorrow"

A long studio day laid behind me and to reward us for our hard work the crew decided to go to a bar to have a drink but Andrew being the responsible grown-up he is kept the alcohol down so he could drive us home. After waving at the car once again I searched for my keys to unlocked the wooden door the the house. Everything was quiet so I assumed that Y/n already brought Willow to bed. By the thought of my beautiful wife and my even more beautiful 3 year old daughter and uncontrollable smile sneaked on my lips. I wanted to see her once again before I'd go to bed.

On tiptoes I sneaked to her room and opend the slightly open door to see the most wunderfull scenery I've seen all my life. There she was. My peacefully sleeping little angle snuggled onto the chest of her mother who laid there, her eyes closed, a children's book folded open on her lab. A warm feeling washed over me by the view of my too girls sleeping surround by stuffed animals ,little farylights hung up on the wall and a pink bubble of pure love closing this moment within itself and protecting it from anything bad to ever happen to it.

Smiling widely I sneaked around the bed, lifted the blanket on and cuddled myself behind Y/N. My arms wrapped around her petit body I placed a kiss on her hair.

I never thought that it could just take those two humans to fill me out completely. They were all I needed all I ever need and all I'll ever need. This little family consisting of the two loves of my life means souch to me it's hard to put in words. My two girls were my whole world, my heart, my soul.. my everything..