[3] save and sound

[3] one month later:...

"So she was almost going for  green and red! Can you believe that Y/n !?!!! A wedding in GREEN AND RED!!!" Melissa grabbes me by the facric of my shirt and wiggles me back and forth. "Me-lis-sa." I spit out one syllable at a time since it's pretty hard to talk normally wile getting pushed around harshly. Try it. I bet you'll fail.

I press her hands down on the cafeteria table "Melissa calm down." I say in the softest voice I can offer. "I get you. Red and green are horrible.." "ohh not just horrible. They're the manifestation of evil on earth and.." "MEL!" "sorry" I sighted deaply stroking over the back of her hand with my thumb. "listen..I know you're probably under massive stress right now but you have to calm down a bit." I send her a more than honest  smile.
She had agreed to help her father with the wedding since she really loves him and her future stepmother Tessa. She was his girlfriend for 3 years now and realy owned Melissas respect what is really not that easy to get.

But Mel being Mel she was overcharging herself way too much with the planing..

"Just breath deeply 3 times" With a little time I could see how her expression relaxed. "In... and out..and again..in...and out..okey go on"

"Pastel colours.." she breath out causing a giggle to escape my lips. Lifting her eyebrow she opens one eye. One second later we burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" I suddenly hear a familiar voice right next to my ear.
I turn around to see a brightly smiling Shawn right in front of me. "Nothing special" I breath out heavily.

"Okeeey..so than can I could continue with my big news?" "Uuuuh you have big news?!" Mel squeezes leaning closer "Soo my dad cleared out the garage because we don't really used it and so we made a little home-made movie theater out of it. So would you like to come chill this evening together with some boys. And with boys I mean Brian and Nash because all of the other couldn't come?" "Soo if I get it right you invite us over to Netflix and chill?" I ask frowning "yeah?" "Shawn I realy love you but I think our should do N and C with only your presious girlfriend here?" Melissa said pushing me closer to Shawn. " No you get it wrong. I invited you two and the boys to a movie night." Shawn stutters confused. "So you don't want to make out with me?!" I ask with played pain in her voice. " W..what. No...I mean..yes..I mean.. fuck, what the hell is going on?!" Poor boy..

"Don't worry we're just playing with you" I laughed leaving a kiss on his cheek. He breaths out relatived. "And we'd love to come" Melissa giggles leaning forward to shuffle Shawn through his admirable hair. Shaking his head he stands up and as he leaves  I could hear how he said to himself "both of you are to much to handle sometimes..."

Later that day I stand in front of my wardrobe tipping with my foot on the floor. hmmm...you can't do anything wrong with a black skaterskirt I guess. I grab a yellow shirt and a jeansjaket, put on maskara and leave for Shawn's House

While I walk down the street my thoughts go back to that night one month ago. Cold shivers run down my spine as I try to think of something else. But it's impossible to not think of something. My steps are getting bigger when I force myself not to start running.

Finally the view of the Mendes' house releases me from my thoughts. I knock on the door of the garage which opens immediately realizing Brian who pulls me into a hug immediately taking me by surprise. "Oh we are on the cuddle way today I see" I laugh ruffle trough his red hair.

"Hey when somebody cuddles you here it's me" Shawn comes up from behind Brian and wrappes his muscular arms around me lifting me off the ground. The voice of Nash saying "could you please not make out..arg Melissa that hurt!!" Causing us all to bust out in laughter.
"Now common we got some movies to whatch." Mel laughed

I stept in gasping. This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. The whole garage as full of Beanbags, pillows and blankets. Even some farylights were hung up on the wall which were also coverd with duvet covers. "Cozy eh?" Shawn smiled proudly sitting down infront of the TV in one of the beanbags. "It's wunderfull" I breath out amazed my mouth slightly open.

Just after we finished 'inseption' Brian suddenly asked "hey did any of you saw that dickhad lately?" Suddenly the mood dropped and I could feel anyones gaze on me. No one had to say it but we all knew that he talked about Ryan. "N..No  I heard they had to pump out his stomach. And he has lost his scholarship" Nash said "Guys we shouldn't talk about.." "no...it's okey..I guess" I fall Shawn in his word. "No it's not okey! You don't deserve to see this dick ever again" his voice rise into an atessiv tone. "Shawn please" I lay one hand on his chest to calm him down. "I'm sorry" he murrers intetvining our hands. "No I sould be sorry. I shouldn't have broght that up.." Brian apologizes.

"Just let us continue" Melissa said starting the next movie.

After a while the mood was up again. We were joking around, laughing and arguing about who was the best or dumbest character. And I could see how Nash's eyes rested on Melissa every now and then, and each time she turned her head to him, he quickly focused on the TV again...Aww how cute.

After some time one after a nother left leaving only me and Shawn left on our beanbag me cuddled on his chest with his arm around me. "It's already pretty late many I should go too" I sight atemting to stand up but Shawn warped his arms around me to pull me close. "Na-a you're not going anywhere." He wisperd turning me around so I sit on his lap facing him. "Your parents aren't home anyways so why couldn't you just stay here" he hummed starting to kiss my neck. The feeling of his soft lips against my skin causes goosebumps to spread over my body. "Hmm..mabeeey I could stay a little longer..." I giggle

There it is again. This warm feeling in my chest that I already got the night Shawn brought me home. And when I found the little paper on the floor in front of my door saying:
" if you owe me something I would love to go on a date with you❤️. Not now. Of cause not. You should take your time to recover. But if you feel better you should definitely go eat something with me or something like that :) ;)"
Or the time we kissed fore the fist time.. this warm feeling which gives me this feeling like nothing could happen to me. That I'm save and sound around him.

I take his hand and press my lips against his knockels. "For what was that?" He lifts his eybrow. "For you" I smile leaning my forhead against his "For everything you've done for me. For never letting me down. For always being there for me" "I love you Y/n" he wispers against my lips before them softly connecting with his.  I close my eyes just enjoying this moment. Laying in the arms of the boy who saved me. The boy who has my full trust. The boy I love with all my heart...

🌷That was the last part of this little story. I hoped you liked it♥️ sold Ido imagines like this more often? Please let me know your opinion 💞🌷